• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Quint|Fiery Ko

• Mackie

• Ow 3 Hit

nice video, prefer to see this side of u lol,

i dont think this is your best though.. not sure, think some of your other vids were better. thats just down to what i prefer though i think.

O0-Str3ngthZ

Nice vid, I just hate claws on pures. Takes away all skill.

The objective of Pking is to kill your opponent in anyway, claws does the job faster.

Fuck yes. Man, quite honestly you're one of the best pure hybrids i've seen. no doubt you'd out-hybrid some Brut members on your main, or something i don't know. Really impressed me anyway.

Fucking lol'd at when Itsonme said "Lord Elvemage is pleased with your offering" to that kid.

Loved the fact it wasn't all GE hugging, you actualy moved away from varrock and kind've tried new places (Rock crabs has become a new thing with pures pretending to be mains in bh, but meh. it's all good)

i'd seriously offer my sister to you based upon your legendaryness. Great video.

The objective of Pking is to kill your opponent in anyway, claws does the job faster.

Claws does the job faster, but clicking a spec bar twice isn't entertaining nor does it take skill. That's all I'm saying.

Fuck yes. Man, quite honestly you're one of the best pure hybrids i've seen. no doubt you'd out-hybrid some Brut members on your main, or something i don't know. Really impressed me anyway.

I hybrid DMed a pretty good dharok hybrider won 2-1.

Fuck yeah lucky claw specs B)

Claws does the job faster, but clicking a spec bar twice isn't entertaining nor does it take skill. That's all I'm saying.

NOTHING in runescape takes skill, you click a mouse, and the timing takes f all reaction time.

NOTHING in runescape takes skill, you click a mouse, and the timing takes f all reaction time.

With a maul, you can 2 spec or 3 spec. With dds, it's 4 specs. There's a lot more skill in knowing when to eat, if your dds specs fail. To switch back to D scim, and eat.

With claws, it's spec once. They mass eat 100%, then click again. Tele. Repeat, lmao. Phat's done it on me a few times. <3 Cammy

With a maul, you can 2 spec or 3 spec. With dds, it's 4 specs. There's a lot more skill in knowing when to eat, if your dds specs fail. To switch back to D scim, and eat.

With claws, it's spec once. They mass eat 100%, then click again. Tele. Repeat, lmao. Phat's done it on me a few times. <3 Cammy

You think i've never maul specced b4 or something? How is clicking on a weapon then clicking a spec bar twice challenging? knowing when to eat isn't hard either; if you're going to die, you eat!