[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

V I N C E N T F I N A L F A N T A S Y

zhou tai

wow the cript defined part to the bottom left corner and the blurr on the right wing give it great depth, reminds me of like a side scrolling space ship shooter game l :P

only thing i can point out is the distorted part on the lower wing seems a bit too sharp or something.

wow the cript defined part to the bottom left corner and the blurr on the right wing give it great depth, reminds me of like a side scrolling space ship shooter game l :P

only thing i can point out is the distorted part on the lower wing seems a bit too sharp or something.

Ah I see what you mean, thanks for the comment

Sorry to say it's not my favourite of yours :O

You've produced some truly spectacular stuff in your time but i'm not keen on that, i won't patronise you with technical mumbo jumbo, but i just  think it lacks something.

It just doesn't have that zhou-zest o.O

Sorry to say it's not my favourite of yours :O

You've produced some truly spectacular stuff in your time but i'm not keen on that, i won't patronise you with technical mumbo jumbo, but i just  think it lacks something.

It just doesn't have that zhou-zest o.O

Different style:D

Seriously looks great... Although it's a different style than what I've regularly seen you do, I disagree with Sam when I say that it's up to par with a lot of your other work.

8)

nice ;D But Final Fantasy sucks :E

wow. gtfo newfag, that game is the best series ive played...... only other game i can think of up to par with that is.... resident evil or mario.