Steroids Vid 9! - Hybriding Easts / PVP !

Steroids

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Ethan|Unicornz

• Life To Dds

• rscchief

I lol'd when a guy said "Ahh. This is nice not to see assswhole pkers. Most pkers are like "Owned" "Gf nerd" Ahh nice to see someone who isn't a douche"

I lol'd when a guy said "Ahh. This is nice not to see assswhole pkers. Most pkers are like "Owned" "Gf nerd" Ahh nice to see someone who isn't a douche"

:lol: :p

I'm not gonna lie...that was a shit video. I don't think I need to explain why though.

edge is so gd rly !! ik!! i only wane see ppl getin spek 180-120 cuz it dominant´s and ppl always getting vls´s loot piles...!!! u rite, bro!! hybrid´ing not really requirin g skill, becaus only pray 1v1 and tele´s!!! bad´s video!! l2 pk steroidys u are shit!1

No really, this vid was fucking quality. Prayswitches, specs, locations.

To me, you sound cranky and way to many "=[" emoticions. I guess it's an alright video, you dd'd barrage way to many times.

lmfao shut ur mouth

To me, you sound cranky and way to many "=[" emoticions. I guess it's an alright video, you dd'd barrage way to many times.

you don't pk, when you do you go to edgeville/rag, and you hang around with a fag crew