• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

is anyone gonna post results from week 1? or are we gonna let it ride till week 2...?

NlGER i posted irls

No one doing it, i just fail at puberty lol, blitz has bum fluff, ethan has pubes stuck to his face, joe has jims testicles in his mouth and smyth aka ANDY is tanking the beers in the forest in his lumber jack shirt (note, he has a fosters can in his top pocket)

You post pics 1st  :shifty: then write a time stamp saying Rare is the king  <3

is anyone gonna post results from week 1? or are we gonna let it ride till week 2...?

NlGER i posted irls

No one doing it, i just fail at puberty lol, blitz has bum fluff, ethan has pubes stuck to his face, joe has jims testicles in his mouth and smyth aka ANDY is tanking the beers in the forest in his lumber jack shirt (note, he has a fosters can in his top pocket)

You post pics 1st  :shifty: then write a time stamp saying Rare is the king  <3

my web cam is shit, i'll try to get a pic tomorrow with my digital..

& i'm blonde so my facial hair is pretty light.. in person it looks better, with a camera it gets a strange glare that makes it look invisible on my cheeks..

x285xd.jpg

Gareth l Rare

NlGER i posted irls

You post pics 1st  :shifty: then write a time stamp saying Rare is the king  <3

my web cam is shit, i'll try to get a pic tomorrow with my digital..

& i'm blonde so my facial hair is pretty light.. in person it looks better, with a camera it gets a strange glare that makes it look invisible on my cheeks..

x285xd.jpg

Well played.  :shifty:

x5e4vl.jpg

ALSO, Just for your Eric

148fbsh.jpg

148fbsh.jpg

ahhhh i <3 girls with septum piercings!!!

;o

ps, i can't grow a mustache to save my life.. it grows on the outside edges but under my nose is baby peach fuzz :(

PS: do i see some ganja on that table..  ;D

I was doing this but I shaved yesterday for a sweet 16 birthday. I'm going to start again though and not shave since there's nothing important coming up.

148fbsh.jpg

WINNER.

Also, i'll upload mine in like week two, mine doesn't grow quick. :wow:

P.S. Rare in your first pic you look like that guy outta Scary Movie. WHASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Gareth l Rare

ps, i can't grow a mustache to save my life.. it grows on the outside edges but under my nose is baby peach fuzz :(

PSS: do i see some ganja on that table..  ;D

I no right, same with me  o.O my edges of my tash get thick but in middle just nank

Ill grow a uni brow before a full tash  :shifty:

PS Blitz thats shoorttiieee  :nice:

PSS: Ill wrap a joint tomorrow and time stamp it for you Eric x

PSS: do i see some ganja on that table..  ;D

I no right, same with me  o.O my edges of my tash get thick but in middle just nank

Ill grow a uni brow before a full tash  :shifty:

PS Blitz thats shoorttiieee  :nice:

PSS: Ill wrap a joint tomorrow and time stamp it for you Eric x

sometimes i REALLY miss blazin.. :(

can't wait to move back to cali so i can smoke out allll day again..  :(

Lol, yeah, I don't get a moustache either, I just get sideburns, and the makings of a neckbeard, glad I don't get like a moustache, cause then i'd look like a mexican :shifty:

Yeah i've got monster sideburns atm :lol:

No beard yet. Makings of a tash :wow:

Proove the monster sideburns.

No pic no proof

Yah, every single pic of you you've not even got a tiny bit of fluff, so I don't really believe you get "monster sideburns" in a few days XD sorry Luke.

Gareth l Rare

No pic no proof

Yah, every single pic of you you've not even got a tiny bit of fluff, so I don't really believe you get "monster sideburns" in a few days XD sorry Luke.

I too am in favor of large quotes.

Quoting quotes for the sake of quoting is an amazing quoting achievement. Would you not quote me and agree my good sir.

No pic no proof

I too am in favor of large quotes.

Quoting quotes for the sake of quoting is an amazing quoting achievement. Wouldn't you agree my good sir.

Not really I believe quoting quotes to be rather shallow and pedantic.