• cody

• Indeed

• Chris

• Dutch Ork

Top Posters In This Topic

I already did a 33-33 dds spec in 2007.

Nah you are not bonesaw yet ;).

Haha, nice skills bruh.

But ehm.. I found it kind of ironic what you said about your mate.

He's acting not selfish, but at the same time he only told you.

Next to that, if I would ask you for merchanting items and shit you wouldn't help me out either.

He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong. It's just normal :/.

Edit: Must say that I find it stupid to create a merchanting clan, that's asking for getting stolen from and stuff being dumped early.

I'd stick with close friends.

You're probably one of the best RS players >.> You're smart with your merching, you're smart with pretty much everything you do.

You have no idea how things like this actually do keep me going. Just yesterday I was considering getting 45 def and turm, as I tryed it out on a friends account and it FUCKING OWNS. I suck at pking and I pked a freaking whip lol.

Thanks also to Maining, what he said rang true for me also. He told me that whenever he got defence on his accounts, he stopped skilling completely and quit the account within a month. (he was a maxed 60 atk with 2050 total)

99 herb, farm, fm, con, craft and smithing banked. I really need to work on 70 rc and 99 summoning, but really pushing towards that 2k total.

Totay I got ready for making 1k overloads by making 1k of each extreme needed. To fill the xp gap i'm doing extreme magic because they are second fastest xp I can do and extreme ranging just aren't worth the cost, even to me.

It did however mean crushing 10k mud runes......................dotdotdot.....................................

Anyways after 2-3 hours and over 20k click I did them all :P

110208004917.png

110208011858.png

110208013914.png

Amazing stuff man, Congratulations on all you've done, I am a skilling Gmaul/13 prayer pure. & I've looked at this thread for a long time now. Glad to see all the stuff you've done, Keep up the good work.

Dude, how could you even say you were thinking about fucking getting def? You're one of those fes successful 1 defense pures. You didn't fuck up and get 2-29 defense. Did you? No. You're smart. You've never been hacked (i'm assuming) So no one has ever gotten def on your account. It's straight up fucking rape. Don't everrrr think about def. You're just like me. You're in a PKing clan (i'm not yet, but i am ex foe) But you love to skill. I was trying to find a nice skilling clan to join. I love to skill. Skilling is even harder on pures. I noticed it while farming. Everyones got there Fally sheild 4 and those green sacartes FUCK SPELLING ATM. We can't get those at 1 def.. >_> but whtever. Are accounts look fucking sick. 60 99 1. Also if you're seriously thinking about the whole turm thing, why don't you try 75 attack, then 80. Maybe get 99 doing slayer? Or something. Soon you'll be able to make those Overloads I heard there sick.. wow i just typed up a fucking shitload. Anyway. You're fucking beast as fuck. XD<3 Btw i love you hahahaha. DDDDDD::