Mori pk vid 5

Mori

pretty bad vid, all the overpowered shit where your opponent has no chance to kill you. also you hide your mouse so people wont see your bad switches

1st of all, u gotta spend time on those overpowered stuff 2nd of 2 clips without cursor forgot to set mouse settings

what does it matter that you spend time on it? it still makes it overpowered as fuck and gives your opponent less to no chance to kill you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Pieter

• I ItalyPK I

• Mori

pretty bad vid, all the overpowered shit where your opponent has no chance to kill you. also you hide your mouse so people wont see your bad switches

1st of all, u gotta spend time on those overpowered stuff 2nd of 2 clips without cursor forgot to set mouse settings

what does it matter that you spend time on it? it still makes it overpowered as fuck and gives your opponent less to no chance to kill you.

thats one of the reasons why i got it to pown, if u think like that then go brid with a bronze dagger to make ur opponent own u

thats one of the reasons why i got it to pown, if u think like that then go brid with a bronze dagger to make ur opponent own u

:lol: :p

my names moe ho yo i been round the moo i think tght triko is like the man ruben like wot moe?

GET OUTA HERE MOE BEFORE I SHUV STOOL DOWN UR THROAT¬` over powerd uy say? no no he just wins which u geeks dnt even get away from ur wc trees rofl hybrid fight mer and moe we'll win haha void and claws which moes do versus my hybriuding u lot aint guna do shit u fat cunts lmfo  muggy cunts

my names moe ho yo i been round the moo i think tght triko is like the man ruben like wot moe?

GET OUTA HERE MOE BEFORE I SHUV STOOL DOWN UR THROAT¬` over powerd uy say? no no he just wins which u geeks dnt even get away from ur wc trees rofl hybrid fight mer and moe we'll win haha void and claws which moes do versus my hybriuding u lot aint guna do shit u fat cunts lmfo  muggy cunts

rofl

nice rank too

Wow really mori? Gonna bump your topic when it gets on page 2 again?

not really but u are, ty  <3

GWAS'd, and Pieter you sound butthurt that you suck at bridding :)

legend