[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Good Movies

Brandon

28 days later, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, and Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite lolol.

Napoleon dynamite rofl I literally couldn't stop laughing when he threw that orange and then sprinted  away just to fall over that fence :D

OT

- Shawshank redemption

- The last samurai

- The dark knight

-Wristcutters: A love story

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough, Easy A, A-Team, Paranormal Activity, The Hills have Eys 1 and 2, Texas Chainsaw, From Paris with love, Scream 4, The Last Exorcism was alright kinda weird though, The Haunting in Connecticut was really good, The Losers, Kickass, The Perfect Getaway, Gladiator (my fav), Longest Yard, Grid Iron Gang, Apocalypto was an awesome one, The Last Samurai (2nd fav).  I watch a lot of movies =}.

Sam|Stop Lying

Exactly, another fucked up move that gives Human Centipede a run for its money is Train.

It's on Netflix and it has to be top 5 fucked up movies of all time.

Rofl, the Human Centipede is weird as hell, they crap in each others mouth, wtf... A weird ass movie is Teeth, about a girl who has sharp ass teeth in her cooch, found it out when some guy tried to rape her and she bit off his st00f

hmm just use Utorret :D for movies

Utorrent?

Utorrent is a program were You can download shit movies games etc, but u have to go to different sites to get the torrent eg. the pirate bay

hmm just use Utorret :D for movies

Utorrent?

Utorrent is a program were You can download shit movies games etc, but u have to go to different sites to get the torrent eg. the pirate bay

you clearly don't understand what just happened here but I don't want to give it away.

Read what you originally posted very carefully... then read the response. There's a subtle difference.