Steroids Vid 8 - Hybriding at east drags,

Steroids

Mori, please go die.

This video is terrible, good hybriding but the 2010 PK'ing in it made me laugh so hard.

lvl 80 praying vs 60's risking F cape. Literally level 19 Wildy, and can attack a 63... You fight a 65, and 64. You pray, they don't.

Impressive... Owning lvl 60's in welfare gear.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Cal

• Steroids

• Mori

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off u fuckin petty cunts go cry elsewhere man the fuck up fuckin mugs knock u fuckin nobs out fuck off k.

also Mori u got 1k post count in about 3 days so i dont know if ur really in the position 2 talk about post count and activity, fed up of kids that lick everyones arses to get the best rank they can when they in a clan, then soon as they leave or get booted they act like theyr too big and never even liked anyone? everyone can see through u just stop flamin boards negative tit

lol at ur post count and i remember u were clan ally 1 week later after sucking the leaderships dick u had a mod rank

Kk when u know me ill even acknowledge ur comment, also heres whats gonna happen from now on u new-cunt, every post u make from im gonna make u look an even dumber arab than u are, good luck bully victim

when i saw taking on 2-4 pures on at once i thought you meant decent people not level 67s in no tops with msbs and zam bottoms

No one likes a faggot redneck.

otherwise bump lol

Just exactly how much ignorance do you possess? Keep hidin behind your computer screen little guy, maybe one day you'll get some pussy and won't be so angry at the world. You fucking sucked as a pure and I'm sure the shit has only rolled down the hill so you should do us all a favor and hang yourself from the nearest tree. Oh and if you bump this topic again I'll make sure I don't have to see you post for several weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it, but i dont understand why there are more thumbs downs.

edge prods dont like pray.

or ur fiting lower lvls and think ur tuff shit  :wow: