~Pure house training parties~ - By Kyle

Brandon

So far I haven't got to posting it till now, well here we go.

~Pure house training parties~

History

We have atleast a year of history, I know it was alive back when I was a noob, just didn't know at all what it was, seeing as I didn't have irc or any of the advancements I do now. It doesn't cost any money and you don't have to worry about dying, you can go afk when you want, and you meet a lot of people from different clans, and see friends.

Leaders

Well, Kyle is a owner along with [Foe]Alex and `Richard` of #phtp, a channel made for pure's training on other pures within dungeons and combat rings, through other pure's with the construction level. It's been up atleast a year and I been around since I was fi, which was over a year ago, eventually working my way up to owner.

Experience

I know most of foe is exceptional stats, but it's still a great way to train, ranging from 30-50k exp per hour, no joke, so if your feeling it, stop by and type !event and go to the house, the world is 151 atm.

Channel rules

You spam, you will be kbed, and eventually blacklisted, if you are kbed, dont look for sympathy, simpally pm me with the proof of you being kbed, and If it's good I will unban you. If you are unaware of event/got kicked, pm an op immediately, and if you are kicked first go to the house owner.

Channel ranks

And 1 more thing, don't even bother asking for rank, you must earn through good attitude, activity, and hosting, thanks.

Rules

No overheading at anytime, unless a main is specing you out or some **** like that, if a main is in the house, first go to the owner, and if that doesn't work ask in the irc channel. If I see you putting down other people for their clan etc.. you will be tbed as a warning and eventually kbed. ALL ranks have worked for their ranks so dont pull off any "you dont do **** for phtp" crap.

#PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP #PHTP

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyle

• Cal

• Lip Job

• ChaceXXX

Top Posters In This Topic

are their any reqs for this? I have a lvl 36 pure but once I make sum more cash and train up range and str, Ill come over and give you guys a visit. Sounds like fun to me!

Ive done it before but didnt knew that was that good xp :O

Imagine how gud xp it would be if you got like a bunches of people in the ring cage and just started chinning all of them, that would be good xp  :D

F A R L A P

at 70 range i dunno if i should keep 70 or get higher it seems pointless cuz its so far away from my str lvl

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

Maybe ill try this at 80 str might be more entertaining then bandits and a cheap alternitive.

• 2 weeks later...