o0 PK Vid [III] -- Combos out the A**

o0 PK Vids

Hola Frijolas!

Not going to make a huge topic.

Read the intro, if you have further questions, check out the description.

- OFC watch it in 720p.

- "Like" it.

- Sub if you haven't.

- 100% Edgy PK'ing.

- I am editing a 100% Hybrid vid. Didn't want to mix the clips together.

- More vids soon. Already have the clips.

Hey Kyle don't get annoyed at the end of the 1st song, I just know how ppl love to see good pkers in vids.  :victory:

Where I trained:

Range -- Blue drags, Metal Drags, Ogres, Fire giants, Tzhaar-Kets.

Strength -- Experiments, Rock crabs, Pure House Training Parties.

Magic -- Alching.

Hitpoints -- Trained mainly from the above stats. 7 Levels at Soul Wars.

I am not a SW product. Had my stats except HP when SW was out.

Enough B.S. Here's the Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIJ_Hyi6M8

Here's What the project looked like lol. ROFL @ all the Markers.

pictureOfvid3ROFL.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• o0 PK Vids

• Mester

• unfluence

• lns

Looking forward to this mate.

Edit: Forgot to comment lol, yeh was decent mate, obv it lacked hybriding but nice hits and some decent combo's, maul seemd abit slow at some points, probs cuz of the ping in +1 though.

Fave combo was msb-maul-vls/ham.

Pretty over-edited, and the catch-phrases are pretty gay (Yes I know you don't care but I'm gonna say it anyway) The combos were nice, pking overall was good. Would like to see the hybrid video, should be good.

Pretty over-edited, and the catch-phrases are pretty gay (Yes I know you don't care but I'm gonna say it anyway) The combos were nice, pking overall was good. Would like to see the hybrid video, should be good.

Ypu i figured I'd get comments like these. I don't mean that in a bad way. The reason I didn't include hybriding clips is because I'm editing a seperate vid for that. So you'll probably like that.

As for the editing. I have always liked to sync the music with the hits/effects. I guess I'm use to the vids from like 07/08 with editors like myself or pkmods.

Thanks for the input  :nice:

I never watch Pk videos but this seemed like it would be pretty awesome, and it lived up to my expectations. Great job and I thought the catch phrases were funny :) I liked your barrage > maul combo as well.

Are you clanless or which community do you hang around the most?

Its zeh noob

Verry verry nice 5/5. One of the best vids ive seen in a while. Makes me regret getting higher attack and 20 defence...

Ypu i figured I'd get comments like these. I don't mean that in a bad way. The reason I didn't include hybriding clips is because I'm editing a seperate vid for that. So you'll probably like that.

As for the editing. I have always liked to sync the music with the hits/effects. I guess I'm use to the vids from like 07/08 with editors like myself or pkmods.

Thanks for the input  :nice:

It's not over-edited in a bad way, it's good but I thought there was too much.

The video was still very good though.

I never watch Pk videos but this seemed like it would be pretty awesome, and it lived up to my expectations. Great job and I thought the catch phrases were funny :) I liked your barrage > maul combo as well.

Are you clanless or which community do you hang around the most?

I'm a FOE hoe. Always liked FOE but i had to retire because with work and school I can't make it to trips.

Verry verry nice 5/5. One of the best vids ive seen in a while. Makes me regret getting higher attack and 20 defence...

Thank you man. More to come. Sub and like it ?

Great account.  Great k0s.  Good pker.. not great pker.  A lot of specs from full hp but I guess I should come to expect this from pures..  Also just shut your face when you kill people it makes you seem so unprofessional I just can't seem to stand it.  Just turn off your public chat if you have to..  If you didn't have the 'catchphrases' it would be 100x better.

tl;dr amazing

editing and music was pretty enjoyable. I liked watching until about 4 minutes then It just got a bit repeating of the same things. A video like this one that was about 5 minutes would be fine. If it were more hybriding then  Iwould've watched the entire thing. Good job tho man :)

Great account.  Great k0s.  Good pker.. not great pker.  A lot of specs from full hp but I guess I should come to expect this from pures..  Also just shut your face when you kill people it makes you seem so unprofessional I just can't seem to stand it.  Just turn off your public chat if you have to..  If you didn't have the 'catchphrases' it would be 100x better.

tl;dr amazing

1st - A lot of the time I use special when people are at full HP because when you're maxed you hit really high... I'm not going to make a video of me hitting 20s just because I might want to wait until my fights are at half HP.

2nd - Obviously you can't read. I believe I commented, in 3 different locations, on the fact that my future videos won't have catch phrases. My older clips have them and there isn't anything I can do about those clips now.

3rd - I forgot this 'game' was meant to be played as professionals.

- o0.

editing and music was pretty enjoyable. I liked watching until about 4 minutes then It just got a bit repeating of the same things. A video like this one that was about 5 minutes would be fine. If it were more hybriding then  Iwould've watched the entire thing. Good job tho man :)

The last song has alot of variety. Worth watching.

Actually liked the vid

I don't see why people flame you for your phrases, as they can't tell what has happened before the recording of the clips. Even if having some KO phrases it doesn't make you bad at pking.

I also enjoyed the Leaf Bladed Sword -> Granite mace and Ice Barrage -> Maul Combos

tl;dr amazing

1st - A lot of the time I use special when people are at full HP because when you're maxed you hit really high... I'm not going to make a video of me hitting 20s just because I might want to wait until my fights are at half HP.

2nd - Obviously you can't read. I believe I commented, in 3 different locations, on the fact that my future videos won't have catch phrases. My older clips have them and there isn't anything I can do about those clips now.

- o0.

If you can't take criticism don't post your videos here.  Simple.

Oh and I don't give a fuck, if you spec from full hp it's like rolling a dice.  It's called luck.  Learn some skill and we'll talk.

Shut Up Kid

one of the best pk vids ive seen in a while :D

was great combos, i liked how the editing synced with the music as you said.

my fav combo was i think it was dbow > Gmaul > Mace or something like that

very nice, makes me think if i still want 60 attack

Decent video, intro music i cant stand its in like 1000 pk vids but nvm lol, Decent vid nontheless but not keen on only edge vids, try get some drags in and some mage next time

tl;dr amazing

- o0.

If you can't take criticism don't post your videos here.  Simple.

Oh and I don't give a fuck, if you spec from full hp it's like rolling a dice.  It's called luck.  Learn some skill and we'll talk.

You can still give some explanations and tell that things will change in the future.

I think a vid with constant 25 hits from a dscim would be pretty boring, and there's something called a combo which actually takes some timing to do depending on how. Please make a better vid before you brag about your ''skills''.

Looking forward to this mate.

Edit: Forgot to comment lol, yeh was decent mate, obv it lacked hybriding but nice hits and some decent combo's, maul seemd abit slow at some points, probs cuz of the ping in +1 though.

Fave combo was msb-maul-vls/ham.

Ye all the clips Pre-Constitution are from before I installed windows 7. I use to be at 100% cpu usage with only RS and Camtasia up and I have a great laptop. Had a vista virus.

Fav. Combo would have to be Msb > Maul > Corrupt or Dbow > Maul > Mace.