fat people

IMAFUCKINGBABYDILDO

I just hate it when they balme it on their genes. "I'm only fat *pauses and eats a pizza* because of my *pauses and drinks a large coke* genes." If your fat it's no ones fault but your own.

lmfao.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Nick.

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

• 3 weeks later...

I hate fat people that are like "mmm yeah im fat so what? I dont care what you think!!! nomnomnomnom"

Oh, so you pretty much hate people aren't insecure faggots?

Yes, and harvest the fat for energy purposes. Fat people are worse than jews, because you can only fit 4-5 in the incenerator.

• 4 weeks later...

im a little overweigh because of the medicines i got from when i whas 8 year olds (i had a PK disease lol)

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ABOUT IT? IT ISNT MINE FAULT!

+ i am strong. verry strong. half of my fat i changed into muscles!

• 1 year later...

Some "fat" people actually have genetic problems, so calling someone fat without knowing what the hell is wrong with them is fucking retarded.

But, the typical erson who eats themselves to the brink of explosion should consult some sort of medical service.

oops+1gravedig, ^

Tango_Oscar

half of my fat i changed into muscles!

Bores the fuck outta me when people think that fat actually turns into muscle, its a fucking invalid biological process.

Fat people are disgusting when they get that mould forming under their skin and they just stink of shitty mouly shit. You are like,  do some exercise, stop eating like a pig and fucking clean yourself.

I literally have to get off the train/bus if i smell those cunts.

fat people should not be exterminated. judging someone by their weight is the same thing as judging someone because of the color of their skin. There are many people in the world who can't control their weight whether it's a slow metabolism or an eating disorder.