• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Nick.

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

Yes for the people fat which is there own fault.

I hate the really fat people who have those electrical scooter sort of thing they sit in, cos they're too fat to walk. They need to die.

Fat people should not be exterminated, however its all their own fault and they should do something about it. Now.

No sympathy what so ever.

What I hate is people that are fat and don't want to do anything about it

Yea, I don't see how people can just carry on as if nothings wrong.

Some "fat" people actually have genetic problems, so calling someone fat without knowing what the hell is wrong with them is fucking retarded.

But, the typical erson who eats themselves to the brink of explosion should consult some sort of medical service.

Did you know around 62% of Bolivia are obese.

I mean America are bad, but, they ain't that bad. However, Its just quite funny to watch the glorious country of America become swamped by fat people

What an immature thread tbh.. No, fat people should not be exterminated, it's a person's right to look how they want, thats really just like asking "should ugly people be exterminated?" which of course the answer would clearly be no.

Although i do agree, that you see some people, and you think, wtf are they doing? seriously, i dont understand how some people can get how they are, it takes ALOT of time to put on the amount of weight that some people are walking around with. ah well.

What an immature thread tbh.. No, fat people should not be exterminated, it's a person's right to look how they want, thats really just like asking "should ugly people be exterminated?" which of course the answer would clearly be no.

Although i do agree, that you see some people, and you think, wtf are they doing? seriously, i dont understand how some people can get how they are, it takes ALOT of time to put on the amount of weight that some people are walking around with. ah well.

Anybody over 250kg gets my seal of approval :)

You can't just exterminate any fat person you see walking down the street.  Some people have it in their genes, and can't really help it that they are overweight.  However, if they are unhealthy at the same time, that is their own problem, and they shouldn't complain.

I had a really bitchy boss who was obese as hell and When i said I quit i also mentioned that she should keel over and die from a heart attack or at the very least eat some twinkies, kneel and let the blade cut clean.

Seriously, though diet and exercise aren't hard to do.

Kid x goku x

There are two kinds of fat people;

1. The ones who eat crap food, drink crap drinks, dont do any excersise

2. The ones who do try to be healthy, do eat good food but sometimes its just in their genetics.

Exterminate #1.

Destroypk69

They should atleast try to lose wieght, it's stupid how fat people get, there a strain on the health service, it's really annoying and it makes me feel sick

However some Friday nights i do go out Whale Hunting which is always funny :)