Steroids 6th Vid - Hybriding Edge/PVP etc - Combo's everywhere!

Steroids

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Craig

• Muto

• Advent

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had someone edit your video that actually can edit, it would be nasty.

Heard tht alot rofl.

Hello Chris. Im sorry but i personally thought it didnt have enough "Quaility" as when i watch pk videos now im trying to see somthing different in all videos made by people, but i cannot see anything different to what other people are producing, not saying your a bad pker but its how i feel.

Good points: Nice combos, Hybriding, Switches.

Bad points : Clips somewhat all the same, not enough weapon choice, wouldnt mind seeing some team pkings/multi pking.

Hello Chris. Im sorry but i personally thought it didnt have enough "Quaility" as when i watch pk videos now im trying to see somthing different in all videos made by people, but i cannot see anything different to what other people are producing, not saying your a bad pker but its how i feel.

Bad points : Clips somewhat all the same, not enough weapon choice, wouldnt mind seeing some team pkings/multi pking.

Ite Craig, not sure what your on about with the wep variety tbh lol because there was alot more than most vids.. And yh some team pking would have been alright but most of the time that tends not to actually reflect the vid makers abilities, even if I did shit might not make any difference. Cheers anyway.

Ite Craig, not sure what your on about with the wep variety tbh lol because there was alot more than most vids.. And yh some team pking would have been alright but most of the time that tends not to actually reflect the vid makers abilities, even if I did shit might not make any difference. Cheers anyway.

He saying your vids suck in a nice way lol. Only thing out of whole vid i think is even good, is some of the g maul switches.

Spicy. I want to see more, but a bit more quality into it next time? I don't mean quality for the kills but for the actual clips, they seem to be pixelated at times.

He saying your vids suck in a nice way lol. Only thing out of whole vid i think is even good, is some of the g maul switches.

If I was you i'd make a decent vid then comment, your vids are full of over edited average 20-20 shit clips.