Ump's 2nd Pk Vid (Hybriding/Sick Combos)

x redvsblue

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• x redvsblue

• Ilnq

• azeri

i heard that freedy kruger thign and thought ok lets carry on then i heard the first song and turned off sorry but its shit.(the music anyway)

x redvsblue

i heard that freedy kruger thign and thought ok lets carry on then i heard the first song and turned off sorry but its shit.(the music anyway)

k i guess i wont do any more remix songs =D

thought id better tell you i did close after that first song but then i read some posts and was like o well ill mute it :P was a nice video and editing i liked and the length of clips didnt bother me but gl on your next they will only get better im sure

x redvsblue

thought id better tell you i did close after that first song but then i read some posts and was like o well ill mute it :P was a nice video and editing i liked and the length of clips didnt bother me but gl on your next they will only get better im sure

=(

Dan[omfdyz]

nice intro, shit vid (Y) clips lasted way to long, like how many clips in total ? 7?

fail .

there is creative critisism and then bear flaming, guess which one you are?

- dds d claw combo ftw but maybe try get gs and get some of them clips in?  :nice:

Somehow I just really laughed my lungs out at the intro, the music and the boxing ring.. Epic! Rest of the music sucked. Hate brokencyde

The PKing was pretty good, like how you switched from dds to claws :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...