[ Council ] Rob

Starting with making Signatures/banner

Ipk No Mercy

Ipk No Mercy

Well i just started and i want to show you my first signature:P

its about the foe motto:P

Posted Image

new signatures/banner will follow

if you have a request just tell me here what you want.( special colours/pictures/slogans)

Tell me what i can make better

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• severed arow

• Stand

• Ipk No Mercy

You've got a good concept going. I would start by using a smoother font (thicker too). and making the sig smaller but keeping the character and text about the same size. Basically there's too much empty space and the background doesn't match well with the character or any of the text.

Decent cropping job on the rs character though  :nice:

Ipk No Mercy

tyvm hm i got a problem in paint.net and my other programs 2 draw are not many fonts can you tell me how i can get more? like that one in your sign:D

I made mine in photoshop. Got the fonts from I think dafreefonts.com or something like that. Just search "Free Fonts" on google lol. There really are a lot of options and you can just choose whatever you feel would look nice.

:nice:

Hello, and thanks for taking interest in making sigs!

If you want to excel and learn how to use Photoshop to an effective degree, you should try going here. This link will help you with all of the basics, including where to begin and whatnot.

As for the signature you've posted, Stand's basically covered everything. If you want to post any more of your work for critiquing purposes do not hesitate to post here again! :nice:

rs extract + C4D + MS paint text does not equal sig.  :mellow:

You do know that won't say a damn thing to him, right?  :lol:

Like D72 said aswell, Stand covered everything. Try to put your hands on photoshop.

As for getting different fonts, try to visit www.dafont.com . If you see a font you like, download it and paste it in your font map.

Good luck. :nice:

severed arow

I take it this is your first one? In many ways it's like my first one:

Posted Image

Ugly isnt it? I had no idea about depth and didnt have very many techniques under my belt, but i kept making more and i progressed and hopefully still am progressing, just follow tuts to get some techniques then personalize them mix techniques you've learned together and so on and you will improve gl :)

I would get photoshop for sigs or they wont look very good and yeh more fonts is nice :) ... or make your own...

EDIT It might be easier to make a sig not using a rs cut-out because they are very pixelated i find it easier and prefer using higher quality renders like off planetrenders ( or the giant c4d and render pack i dled its amazing, if you or anyone want it ill repack them and upload it :) )

Just like severed arrow.. Everyone who's doing gfx now had a start, in which I don't think many were good.

Just like me, I started making signatures with Microsoft Paint and in my opinion now they suck lol.

I think I've really improved through the years and I just know I still am improving and becoming better, just because I'm learning alot by the constructive critism people give me. Just a little thing you need to remember. CC is not to make you feel bad about the mistakes you've made, it's there to let you improve and learn from your mistakes. Don't give up if someone says it sucks. Just go on, keep practicing, because knowledge is power.

This is my first signature I've ever made and don't you tell me it's good because it isn't l0l

Posted Image

A few more words I'd like to say to end with...

Practice makes perfect.

Ipk No Mercy

thanks for your helps and tipps:P can some1 tell me where i can get free fotoshop? i cant found :S

and yes i only used a picture of rs and a c4d but who cares? with paint.net and the material i got in there you can only make like 4 signs and they will all look like each other :P but im trying to do my best and to make a new sign after i get a new good idea :P

To get a pirated copy of Photoshop you have to download a torrent and seed it; that's probably the fastest and safest way to do so. Don't try downloading a copy from Limewire or anything, as the majority of them are major viruses.

I think it's a good start. Try using another font, it doesn't really fit in with the rest. Try experimenting on different effects and watch tutorials.

Ipk No Mercy

k i will do that:P

and tyvm i will download the torrent soon i think:P

i got new fonts now maybe in a few days i have a new sign :P

severed arow

Just like severed arrow.. Everyone who's doing gfx now had a start, in which I don't think many were good.

Just like me, I started making signatures with Microsoft Paint and in my opinion now they suck lol.

I think I've really improved through the years and I just know I still am improving and becoming better, just because I'm learning alot by the constructive critism people give me. Just a little thing you need to remember. CC is not to make you feel bad about the mistakes you've made, it's there to let you improve and learn from your mistakes. Don't give up if someone says it sucks. Just go on, keep practicing, because knowledge is power.

This is my first signature I've ever made and don't you tell me it's good because it isn't l0l

Posted Image

A few more words I'd like to say to end with...

Practice makes perfect.

Mate that sig is awesome :)
severed arow

Oh and connor always says insulting things like this :) he doesnt mean any harm ... i think ...

Oh and connor always says insulting things like this :) he doesnt mean any harm ... i think ...

^

don't mind me, i'm just an ass, or so this forum assumes, cbf to convince them otherwise, so i go with it :shifty:

severed arow

^

don't mind me, i'm just an ass, or so this forum assumes, cbf to convince them otherwise, so i go with it :shifty:

It's true...  :wub:
severed arow

ok the first one i think you need to work on your colour scheme and your not really incorporating your runescape render its kind of just there also i dont think you should have put the c4d or whatever the stuff that looks like smoke is on top of your render

as for the second one as many people told me when i made my first handdrawn thing L2anatomy look at the preportions alothough the anatonmy isnt too bad also line the head up wit hthe body :L, i dont see why it is transparent :S again you need to learn to incorporate your render more

All in all they aren't too bad as your new to this but look for some tutorials on depth and learn to incorporate the renders more and for the colour scheme i like to keep to colours that are on my render it makes it look allot better imo

Im not slating your sigs this is just some good old friendly cc :)

Gl with future gfx

Ipk No Mercy

thanks in the first its no c4d i googled green flames :D

i will look at the preportions in my next handdrawn :P tyvm

• 2 weeks later...
Ipk No Mercy

Some New Signs and Avatar

Sign:

Posted Image

Sign2:

Posted Image

Sign3:

Posted Image

the last signature as avatar:

Posted Image

Can any1 tell me how i can fusion the flats in paint.net without being permanent?

severed arow

1. Don't stretch images

2. Most are jsut pictures with writing on you need to put somem ore effort in

3. you shoudlnt have put the render under the c4d on the first one

4. You gravedigger :O

This isnt flaming your topic its stuff you need to work on ;) andseriously never stretch images