Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Kim's Response to New Clanners - Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die.

[S]Kim

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die.

Hi, New Clanners - or whoever reads our forums....A lot of you have been messaging me about my thoughts on the scene in 2024. We are thriving, we are winning, we are better from what it was in 2019. In 2019, Dull's Main Clan went into the Pure scene after losing to Final Ownage in 2018 in EOP. E-dating killed his communities since 2017.  Right now, a lot of clans entered a state of discovery and are recruiting a lot of new clan and returning clanners into their communities. While this can be exciting, this is what happened in first wave of LPC.

IVP had to seek out second wave clans in order to survive against bandwagoners and the scene became stable. In order for all of us to enjoy this game like how it was in 2005, we must stop being gloryhunters and play the game how it should be.Go out in wilderness, go fight people competitively in Clan Wars Arena, and be one with community. We lost a sense in community, when we became distant from each other. 2020 - We lost a lot of people, clanners and friends. Instead of valuing each other, we quit the game.

In 2024, We should have fun and enjoy our lives! In a community that was founded in action, community, and a sense of just being authentic. I am seeing a lot of bad history repeating itself and I only came back to be in community with Final Ownage. I am proud to say, I am happy that have found a community that is normal in comparison to other communities. I do love my friends in Unwanted, Misfits, and Legacy. Many clans closed into each other since February 2024. To previous ranks & new clan leaders, work on your communities. Community is the only way any of you will survive in 2024. I can't wait to fight these new incoming clans,.

To washed up ranks in some of these clans, stop closing clans into yours. Go recruit in sand crabs, go interact with normal people, and touch grass. I touched grass all of 2021-2024. I will always be taking focus on my communities and honestly loving being in community with REAL people.

16 hours ago, Brap said:

I'm not reading that and would suggest meditation

i do mantras and meditation everyday, this game isn't serious. What is serious is the constant harassment and bombarding I am getting over a shit leak.  People will leak for five cents and no morals. Never cheat or lie.