Rihana Pm Me

Drake/Cole vs Kendrick/Future/Metro  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Y'all Got??

• Drake/Cole
    • Kendrick/Future/Metro

Rihana Pm Me

Who y'all got??

Me and @Colin are ofc Team Drake. Our feelings can be found in the video below.

K.Dot, Future and Metro easily! K.Dot sits on the throne as as the best rapper alive while Metro just going completely insane with the beats. He keeps getting better and I love how he uses alot of old samples in his beats! 

Edited by ceZa
  • 4 weeks later...

Update on this huge rap beef; I think the hardt hitting diss song so far, has to be Drakes "Family Matters". That song was so well made, both from the beat switches to the lyrics. Just an insanely good diss song which you can vibe to as well, in a typical Drake way. The only K.Dot diss I really felt was the newest one in "Not Like Us". Drakes respond to this was maybe not the best, but he had some had bars and punches towards K.Dot in this one too that I felt hit really hard. I think it might coming to an now, but lets see. It's been awesome to hear and watch them go at each other, and props to Drake for getting K.Dot back from his "hiatus"!