[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

When did you start clanning?

Jd-

For me officially it was 2005, 'Legends of Sara Clan' random RSB group, that moving in 2006 thrived off building houses and sharing a meeting across a table.

But in reality 2006, where I joined The British Crusaders, a community clan that quickly became a regular pking community, roaming around Hill giants, 25 trees and sperm hill. What a time to be a live.

Was in a random clan called Stoned Memories (SM) in 2010 or so. Fuck me I didn’t even have mith gloves at the time.

2013 on OSRS is where it really took off, as I got recruited by Zee Kevin and Joonas to Young Rebels (YR). YR closed into Control a couple days later, and the rest is well.. history.

2009ish for an Obby pure clan. Zenith was the first clan I joined officially in the pure community, but I didn't stick around long. 

Fake Smile

I think around 2007. Lithuanian Pures Juniors. It was normal to have a junior low level clans to recruit new blood. Like an xLPC. LP was 70+ rng/str and LPJ was like 50+ rng/str reqs. It got to the point where we pulled more than actual LP and once even defeated them in prep. Obviously we merged in the end.

Fun times. First international clan I joined was probably Perpetual, which was around 2010 perhaps.

12 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

I think around 2007. Lithuanian Pures Juniors. It was normal to have a junior low level clans to recruit new blood. Like an xLPC. LP was 70+ rng/str and LPJ was like 50+ rng/str reqs. It got to the point where we pulled more than actual LP and once even defeated them in prep. Obviously we merged in the end.

Fun times. First international clan I joined was probably Perpetual, which was around 2010 perhaps.

I miss the days of junior clans was so very common. Even in the main scene to have a 95+ combat clan and a 80+ clan etc. Oh the days.

Executions

Solo pked or joined random teams pre eoc

Joined CD as first real clan experience 2015/16

Until 2015 it was nothing but random pink hats f2p clanning I did, not anything serious until I joined a more "professional" clan in 2015 so yeah. 

idk the random RS forum clans I was in around 2005/2006 before making a pure and started official clanning around 2007

• 2 weeks later...