[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What Pet Are U Hunting If Active

nolifeleft

It seems like rs nowadays you gotta have a pet to stand out the days of asking one of your boys to try on a party hat for 4 seconds are done and to flex ur osrs skills you most def need a pet. Currently at the moment in the skilling I am deep deep deep in the caves of falador tirelessly mining runite coal and adamant. With each hit of the rock against my pick axe I ask myself yai are you going to get the pet this time? or do u wanna just yai. (Yeah that’s deep) anyways I’m going for the little chicken nugget mining pet. (Color light blue) . 

Although my chances are very slim for the mining pet their is a new destination in my cortex since coming back 7 days ago the ARMADYL pet. It’s just something about the way that bird spreads it’s wing at a bank or the grand exchange when you pull up at the bank with that big bad ass fat bitch bird you know you people are watching so when I’m not mining I’m in the depts of the caves with my bow (not jimmys maple shortbow) @zl8lmy other bow with my elite ranger set

SO I ASK AS I SIT BACK AND WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS AND MY TEA WHAT PET R YOU HUNTING OR IS IT HUNTING YOU

YAI

Edited by nolifeleft

Fuck a pet man im just mad cause ill never get 1 lol i always tried going for spider n kbd but gave up long long time ago

Gl hunting hope u have better luck then me

2 hours ago, zl8l said:

im hunting this really rare 1 called the black bitch

The black bitch aka the black witch the took over falador after a bite of the poison apple grown by draynor village on a spooky November night 8 hours later all hell took place look ZEZIMA!!!! 

• 5 months later...