[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Seriously - How TF Are People Doing These Combos?

MM Chance

Trying to get back into pking and the one thing I can't for the life of me figure out is how people are managing to do these ridiculous maul combos now. They all look like hacked or bugged specs to me every time I see someone do it.

In this clip, and a lot of others, I literally never even see this guy activate his spec bar. I don't get it, at all:

https://youtu.be/45KxNurgw9U?t=125

Are they using AHK crap, or are they somehow just insanely fast? But even that I don't understand because you have to hit the spec bar twice for gmaul to drain 100%, and I never even see this guy hit it once.

TF is going on guys?

Edited by MM Chance
53 minutes ago, Hanx said:

that guy is just terribly slow, watch my pk vid on signature

Your videos were some of the first I watched before going p2p.

If that's "slow", then I need to just give up now lol.

1 hour ago, orgasms said:

keep practicing

Never thought I'd have to YT search "how to gmaul spec", but here I am lol.

LMS gets obnoxious to me real quick, but I'm going to keep practicing switches and hotkeys there to get it down to memory and get faster/smoother. I get confused and tied up between switches and prayers too easily.

Not really sure of a great place to practice the gmaul switch, may just ask someone to waste time at duel arena with me sometime. Need to practice tick timing too I guess.

Damn, the standard for what made someone a good pker has gotten crazy lol. What passed for me being a "good pker" even in 2011 is trash status compared to what people do now.