don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

wanted too apply and now my 2 main pures are banned

crisptokesps

crisptokesps

iight so u kn i was in the wrong nd my bad i even askin for donations u right i forgot i could jus buy a bond n ten m to get my shit back on track was jus frustrrated from losin mad hardwork cuz i got lazy at the end, dont need hella cristiscm acting like ya better then me over rs tho lol i got other priorities, anyways i got my account back on track n ill lyk when thats maxed. 

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, Big Man J said:

You can dispute the ban.

If the ban was flagged on another IP address, Jagex usually will see that and remove the ban.

thanks one person who aint obviously a teenage kid w they parents or a middle aged man or aint never got pussy, anyways seriously?

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 1:49 AM, Chain said:

gp is 50 cents a mil

emded up jus doin this i aint kn how easy it was now rofl. if you would all also read the post i ask for ways i can make quick cash or tips not just a donation

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 5:45 AM, W3` said:

Anyone wanna go to dinner with me?

if you didnt make a snarky remark then id be more then happy too sirrrrr

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 6:55 AM, Marko said:

maybe you're just bipolar like @Jamz and your other personality started botting and then you forgot

fucking braindead retard kill yourself l0000000l

not as braindead as your mother for not swallowing  your pathetic waste of a life.

Edited by crisptokesps
crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 5:36 AM, Africa11 said:

anyone could help me with a hand to?

watchu need now that i got it its no problem 

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 2:24 PM, lol said:

how fucking retarded are you l0l stop playing the game you braindead dog 

ion even needa start cuz im assuming that emote u got is the way u look in real life homie, why dont u kill yaself cuz in the last 8 years while u been perfecitng a game that means nothing ive built a life 🙂

3 hours ago, crisptokesps said:

ion even needa start cuz im assuming that emote u got is the way u look in real life homie, why dont u kill yaself cuz in the last 8 years while u been perfecitng a game that means nothing ive built a life 🙂

crisptokesps
7 hours ago, W3` said:

Dude your grammar and the way you type makes you look and sound like the “cash me ouwside howdou dat?” girl. Lacking intelligence.

i have great intallieangiance studying too be an electrical engineer..regardless of that i fucks w the koth meme but if u aint 420 friendly then gtfo haha

crisptokesps
On 4/4/2021 at 2:24 PM, lol said:

how fucking retarded are you l0l stop playing the game you braindead dog 

brain dead dogs get more ass then u do pussy 🙂

2 hours ago, crisptokesps said:

i have great intallieangiance studying too be an electrical engineer..regardless of that i fucks w the koth meme but if u aint 420 friendly then gtfo haha

I have no idea what you are trying to get at there lol

Daamm I feel bad for you, not so good start to come in community, but seems like you are excited to joining Foe which is good.

You need some more to practice tho for joining the best pure clan on runescape.

Gl brotha and I hope my fellow clan friends gonna be little less more aggressive towards you, but making topics like this wont make it any easier 😄

Gl brotha, hope everything turns right

crisptokesps
8 hours ago, Ep said:

Daamm I feel bad for you, not so good start to come in community, but seems like you are excited to joining Foe which is good.

You need some more to practice tho for joining the best pure clan on runescape.

Gl brotha and I hope my fellow clan friends gonna be little less more aggressive towards you, but making topics like this wont make it any easier 😄

Gl brotha, hope everything turns right

see this is the right way to do things thank you brotha im currently at 82 str once i hit 90 then jusst need 99 range and my builds next to done.was only looking for good ways too train and earn more at the same time i know im an asshole for botting but when it comes too work shit w my kid and school it isnt easy