Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Pc upgrade advice

Upluk

My pc is like 10+ years old, served me really well but it's about to die, I'm getting all sorts of error messages and can barely run Youtube and Rs at the same time...

BUT I have no clue about computers, looking for something prebuilt around £500-700 price range, all I do is Rs and Cs:go sometimes, don't need anything super fancy, just something that's good quality and will last.

Thanks FOE

Thats a decent amount of coin for Runescape/Csgo, you could definitely build around an apu for pretty bloody cheap if you only want to play those games, i'm more then happy to smash together a list for you if you want to suit your needs/budget

Suitable for 1080P Ultra Settings in all games , 60 fps. 

Big boy fps on csgo.
If you'd like to spend closer to the 700 quid mark let me know and i'll make some changes but this will be way more then enough for 144fps csgo + runescape

bf022d480cbd31803b178b265270a28e.png

14 hours ago, Obese said:

Suitable for 1080P Ultra Settings in all games , 60 fps. 

Big boy fps on csgo.
If you'd like to spend closer to the 700 quid mark let me know and i'll make some changes but this will be way more then enough for 144fps csgo + runescape

bf022d480cbd31803b178b265270a28e.png

bro add 1tb ssd in that aswell also i wouldnt use that PS i've had problems before 

2 minutes ago, Airee said:

bro add 1tb ssd in that aswell also i wouldnt use that PS i've had problems before 

500gb is plenty for rs and csgo, and i've used about 80 of them with none returned yet.

Edited by Obese