[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

How to get your old accounts unbanned btw

Marko

Just letting people know that you can get accounts automatically unbanned if they were banned for macroing 3+ years ago.

@Gert @Fudog i believe you guys also got banned for using exilent back in may 2017, those accs will get unbanned if you send in a ban appeal 🙂

How to do it

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

- Log in with the banned account and go through the options then at the end pick the option stating that you broke the rules and would like to apologize. 

- Expect an e-mail within a day (sometimes even within an hour)

876c3572eee201809c28fb72424caac2.png

If you get free monies i'll gladly take a donation ty

1 minute ago, Levi said:

What if you have already appealed it once? 

Shouldn't matter, I appealed on that acc from 2017 back then and it got declined. Did it again 3 yrs later and it got accepted

h4rd to find
4 hours ago, Marko said:

Just letting people know that you can get accounts automatically unbanned if they were banned for macroing 3+ years ago.

@Gert @Fudog i believe you guys also got banned for using exilent back in may 2017, those accs will get unbanned if you send in a ban appeal 🙂

How to do it

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

- Log in with the banned account and go through the options then at the end pick the option stating that you broke the rules and would like to apologize. 

- Expect an e-mail within a day (sometimes even within an hour)

876c3572eee201809c28fb72424caac2.png

If you get free monies i'll gladly take a donation ty

actually theyr not getting unbanned automaticly after +3 years,  i dont know where you got that from sir. but if you email then with a nice message they will unban you after 2  years atleast. plus they only started to unban like this just recently, as they say theyr goal is to get the number up not down with the players. got my pures back only 2019 late december, one banned 2013 other 2015 lol

3 minutes ago, h4rd to find said:

actually theyr not getting unbanned automaticly after +3 years,  i dont know where you got that from sir. but if you email then with a nice message they will unban you after 2  years atleast. plus they only started to unban like this just recently, as they say theyr goal is to get the number up not down with the players. got my pures back only 2019 late december, one banned 2013 other 2015 lol

didnt ask retard