Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

What would you do with this account?

Steroids

weird little account i made ages ago, was obv fun just slamming my maul into people but can you think of anything else i could turn it into? could get bgloves/max-str etc and rush in that instead? idk. it's like 59 combat currently lol, has been wasting away doing nothing for years i think.

weirdacc.png

3 hours ago, Steroids said:

weird little account i made ages ago, was obv fun just slamming my maul into people but can you think of anything else i could turn it into? could get bgloves/max-str etc and rush in that instead? idk. it's like 59 combat currently lol, has been wasting away doing nothing for years i think.

weirdacc.png

MY DUDE 

Same build to mine, keep low hp and prayer. Just keep maxing. Fun as fuck, esp f2p pking where there's no cb level difference at that hp between 40 and 50 att anyway. 

AFK pump blast furnace/kegs for strength. Can also do pc/shayzien method. Shiny Bl00d, Hitz, and I are all afk pumping rn on our low hp acc.  

Cannon at ogres for range telegrabbing high lvl seeds. 950k xp per 42,500 c-balls. 40-50k xp per hour. Very afk. ~100k xp non-afk at ghouls but you have to finish priest in peril which would give 15 prayer I believe. That or getting Ava's would get to 15 prayer, can't remember how I got to 15. 

PIG M I T E

1 hour ago, Russ|Devil said:

Same build to mine, keep low hp and prayer. Just keep maxing. Fun as fuck, esp f2p pking where there's no cb level difference at that hp between 40 and 50 att anyway. 

AFK pump blast furnace/kegs for strength. Can also do pc/shayzien method. Shiny Bl00d, Hitz, and I are all afk pumping rn on our low hp acc.  

Cannon at ogres for range telegrabbing high lvl seeds. 950k xp per 42,500 c-balls. 40-50k xp per hour. Very afk. ~100k xp non-afk at ghouls but you have to finish priest in peril which would give 15 prayer I believe. That or getting Ava's would get to 15 prayer, can't remember how I got to 15. 

PIG M I T E

oo interesting stats there, cheers for that. considered range but honestly using range when pking is a one way ticket to loads of hp xp in the long-run i think. making all of our pumping fairly pointless. good to know the old boys are still involved, have you all got similar accounts to mine then currently? hope you're good irl mate.