[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My first edited video ever! Any tips n tricks?

Safe

Good video and song selection bruh. Not bad for a first vid. I like using Exilent when I record because it's easy to access the record/stop/pause and it automatically saves the clip when you hit stop recording. Plus as others have said it gets rid of the names. For editing I like using Sony Vegas 13. There's a download for 16 out there but idk I just personally like 13 better. If you're using 13 you can play fixed screen mode and then edit out the black on the sides of the screen. Plus fixed mode when you render in 1080p looks legit. Also if you're going to throw in a banner you can easily stretch that across the whole bottom of the screen by cropping in Vegas. Photoshop is a good program to use for making a personal banner. Downloads out there and shit loads of tutorials on how to use it and Vegas. Good luck, keep vidding brother. :bicep:?

2 hours ago, Jesse`` said:

Good video and song selection bruh. Not bad for a first vid. I like using Exilent when I record because it's easy to access the record/stop/pause and it automatically saves the clip when you hit stop recording. Plus as others have said it gets rid of the names. For editing I like using Sony Vegas 13. There's a download for 16 out there but idk I just personally like 13 better. If you're using 13 you can play fixed screen mode and then edit out the black on the sides of the screen. Plus fixed mode when you render in 1080p looks legit. Also if you're going to throw in a banner you can easily stretch that across the whole bottom of the screen by cropping in Vegas. Photoshop is a good program to use for making a personal banner. Downloads out there and shit loads of tutorials on how to use it and Vegas. Good luck, keep vidding brother. :bicep:?

Thank you for the comment, i had problems downloading exilent but its fixed now. I’ll try Sony vegas out! 
Thanks!?