don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

F2P WILDERNESS FULLOUT vs APEX | 150 EAGLES FULLY CLEAR 175 SHARKS

Danny

7 hours ago, Probey said:

Danny, my point is that this fight could have been so much better if it weren't for Supremacy (and Fatality members in your capes) sniping our returners, and the mains. Although we had an opt advantage I think the above definitely tipped it in your favour, and given Apex's experience in high opt f2p fights I'd say that we did pretty fucking well.

My posts on forums (which apparently you keep up with) are never me throwing shit at your clan unprovoked, and are usually responses to questionable behaviour at preps (e.g. vs IR) and how heated your members get toward Apex. Apex isn't trying to kill foe, we don't want to close your clan, we just want a fair fight. We (and MF) as per Zee's message, have never and will never bring mains. If you want to kill what's left of the pure scene because of a small tank snipe team, go for it. 

I think you’re completely missing Danny’s point Probey. This rivalry will never be clean because you auto-accepted a good chunk of ex-EoP, the clan notorious for bringing mains for over a decade.

But still, 

‘This fight could have been so much better’ You had 175 people and 30 of them multi-logged on mains lmfao.. there is no fucking excuse not to completely dominate the whole fight but the reality is you were outperformed and your members are just weak, that’s why Apex will break even quicker than EoP.

Thanks for motivating us to go even harder in 2019 

1 hour ago, Heismberg said:

I think you’re completely missing Danny’s point Probey. This rivalry will never be clean because you auto-accepted a good chunk of ex-EoP, the clan notorious for bringing mains for over a decade.

But still, 

‘This fight could have been so much better’ You had 175 people and 30 of them multi-logged on mains lmfao.. there is no fucking excuse not to completely dominate the whole fight but the reality is you were outperformed and your members are just weak, that’s why Apex will break even quicker than EoP.

Thanks for motivating us to go even harder in 2019 

Happy belated birthday Hazem