TBR
[ Council ] Rob

F2P WILDERNESS FULLOUT vs APEX | 150 EAGLES FULLY CLEAR 175 SHARKS

Danny

7 hours ago, Zero said:

025DBDCB-786C-471D-81A8-6F0CB2FB8DF7.jpeg

we literally took on asspex, eop, and misfits. was easy as fuck @Probey

Good to know you're on our forums l0l

We all really enjoyed the fight today, if you took your head out of your arse for a second maybe you would too instead of being some stupid angry cunt all the time.

Thanks for the fights and keen for tomorrow, hopefully there's less mains x

Edited by Probey
38 minutes ago, Probey said:

Good to know you're on our forums l0l

We all really enjoyed the fight today, if you took your head out of your arse for a second maybe you would too instead of being some stupid angry cunt all the time.

Thanks for the fights and keen for tomorrow, hopefully there's less mains x

You should do the same. You have so much built up hatred for Foe that you've been talking shit for ages (even in member boards).

Yes, it was a great fight, but if you think Foe won because of 20 tanks then idk what to say. And if you think we are "angry" for no reason then just look at what happened.

You want to know why there were mains? Because you invited EOP (the clan notorious for bringing them to win) and thought that Nox/Zee saying not to bring them on TS would stop EOP members. Then you expected FOE to just let it happen and do nothing.

BZFxT2t.png

W3YoEFZ.png

We went into the fight with 130 Pures hoping it would be clean and from the get go 15 EOP Mains were on us + a few Apex kids for no reason. If you really want to keep it clean and Apex has standards then it's simple. You cleanse the retards who think they are above Apex's rules from the clan and will decide to bring mains anyway or there'll just be more in retaliation. You are letting the EOP kids ruin it for everyone once again.

The moment I was getting sniped by Godae was when I just couldn't be fucked. However, I gave it around 20 minutes while I sent multiple pms to Zee but he didn't wanna respond to deal with it.

787390875a4e02c4f53b0ceaeba10a51.png

83b1b5739c0b4ddc75608f58af5ae302.png

this is gonna be a year long rivalry that could just turn to shit if EOP members want to keep fucking around, don't think foe members have an issue if provoked.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

You should do the same. You have so much built up hatred for Foe that you've been talking shit for ages (even in member boards).

Yes, it was a great fight, but if you think Foe won because of 20 tanks then idk what to say. And if you think we are "angry" for no reason then just look at what happened.

You want to know why there were mains? Because you invited EOP (the clan notorious for bringing them to win) and thought that Nox/Zee saying not to bring them on TS would stop EOP members. Then you expected FOE to just let it happen and do nothing.

BZFxT2t.png

W3YoEFZ.png

We went into the fight with 130 Pures hoping it would be clean and from the get go 15 EOP Mains were on us + a few Apex kids for no reason. If you really want to keep it clean and Apex has standards then it's simple. You cleanse the retards who think they are above Apex's rules from the clan and will decide to bring mains anyway or there'll just be more in retaliation. You are letting the EOP kids ruin it for everyone once again.

The moment I was getting sniped by Godae was when I just couldn't be fucked. However, I gave it around 20 minutes while I sent multiple pms to Zee but he didn't wanna respond to deal with it.

787390875a4e02c4f53b0ceaeba10a51.png

83b1b5739c0b4ddc75608f58af5ae302.png

this is gonna be a year long rivalry that could just turn to shit if EOP members want to keep fucking around, don't think foe members have an issue if provoked.

Danny, my point is that this fight could have been so much better if it weren't for Supremacy (and Fatality members in your capes) sniping our returners, and the mains. Although we had an opt advantage I think the above definitely tipped it in your favour, and given Apex's experience in high opt f2p fights I'd say that we did pretty fucking well.

My posts on forums (which apparently you keep up with) are never me throwing shit at your clan unprovoked, and are usually responses to questionable behaviour at preps (e.g. vs IR) and how heated your members get toward Apex. Apex isn't trying to kill foe, we don't want to close your clan, we just want a fair fight. We (and MF) as per Zee's message, have never and will never bring mains. If you want to kill what's left of the pure scene because of a small tank snipe team, go for it. 

12 minutes ago, Probey said:

Danny, my point is that this fight could have been so much better if it weren't for Supremacy (and Fatality members in your capes) sniping our returners, and the mains. Although we had an opt advantage I think the above definitely tipped it in your favour, and given Apex's experience in high opt f2p fights I'd say that we did pretty fucking well.

My posts on forums (which apparently you keep up with) are never me throwing shit at your clan unprovoked, and are usually responses to questionable behaviour at preps (e.g. vs IR) and how heated your members get toward Apex. Apex isn't trying to kill foe, we don't want to close your clan, we just want a fair fight. We (and MF) as per Zee's message, have never and will never bring mains. If you want to kill what's left of the pure scene because of a small tank snipe team, go for it. 

get rid of the eop in ur clan fag

17 minutes ago, Probey said:

cleanse the eop from apex and all your dreams will come true