[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Fitness Help

GFX

Basically i need some fitness help & advice on workout plans etc if any of you can help.

Just a little about myself about 2 years ago i went down to my lowest i had been in a couple of years. i managed to lose 7.4 Stone (104 Pounds) all by just eating healthy and doing weights and random workouts in my house.

But 2 years on now my weight is slowly creeping up on me now and i have put on 2.6 stone (37 Pounds) and i want to get to what i was again 2 year ago if not lose alot more and try to build more muscle but im struggling to find a workout plan for myself if any of you go to the gym or workout regularly can you guys hit me up or post below what i should do i plan to go to the gym 4 Days a week Minimum also anything else you want to know just ask.

Edited by GFX

Sounds like you need a diet plan, which I can't help you with tbh, @Brad may be able to help you!

I was the opposite, went from skinny to more athletic muscular type, still smaller than what I want to be but I like staying lean and muscular etc.

26 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

The fuck is a stone? An actual unit of measurement? Just do steroids like adhi

its what us people in the UK use we dont use Lbs or KG 

First of all 37 pounds in 2 years is pretty significant, a "healthy" amount to lose or gain in a year is 5 pounds, not judging just saying. It is normal to rebound off a diet though it seems like you probably did after losing that boulder (hah get it? cause of stones?) especially if you had the mentality of letting lose after that diet.

Second its really as simple as eating the right amount of calories. You can find macro calculators online anywhere and apps that help you track them if you want to get that serious about it. BUT if you're looking to lose weight you really won't put on too much muscle, maybe a bit if you are kinda new to it but if you're in a deficit you're gonna lose muscle with the weight so you gotta decide if you want to bulk or cut before anything.

14 minutes ago, Mahfia said:

First of all 37 pounds in 2 years is pretty significant, a "healthy" amount to lose or gain in a year is 5 pounds, not judging just saying. It is normal to rebound off a diet though it seems like you probably did after losing that boulder (hah get it? cause of stones?) especially if you had the mentality of letting lose after that diet.

Second its really as simple as eating the right amount of calories. You can find macro calculators online anywhere and apps that help you track them if you want to get that serious about it. BUT if you're looking to lose weight you really won't put on too much muscle, maybe a bit if you are kinda new to it but if you're in a deficit you're gonna lose muscle with the weight so you gotta decide if you want to bulk or cut before anything.

Yeah but its slowly creeping up on me because i dont go to the gym or eat decent anymore especially past 6months has just been shit.  i wanna lose some more weight and then after im comfortable with myself to start gaining muscle. 

8 hours ago, Jordai said:

Sounds like you need a diet plan, which I can't help you with tbh, @Brad may be able to help you!

I was the opposite, went from skinny to more athletic muscular type, still smaller than what I want to be but I like staying lean and muscular etc.

His pictures are photoshopped, I’ve seen him irl he’s tiny xx

Good luck @GFX. It is a good thing you are reaching out. Never a bad thing to ask for help, especially in a great community like this.

I am not going in depth here because I think others have said some decent things already. What you want to do (imo) is to create a healthy lifestyle. That's pretty vague, I know. What I am saying is you want to get a weekly schedule which has a nice rhythm such as eating at certain times, exercising at certain times and resting at certain times. Get yourself a 50 cl bottle and empty it at least 4-5 times a day. You will progress fast whenever you unhealthy snack less and eat less fat. Intestion fat is a major problem for younger kids because their daily food intake isnt healthy at all. Eat 7 times a day, smaller portions instead of 3-4 times a day with bigger amounts. Your digestion cannot take in more then it can. So eating smaller but more frequently can help you take in what's necassery and get rid of the overload of calories/unneeded nutrional values.

Anyways, good luck with this. I will be on TS/forums/discord most of the times. I am not a expert at all. I am professional volleybal player in the Netherlands and are a PE teacher so I know a decent amount about exercising, but not the exact bodybuild and personal training shit type. ttyl gfx

15 hours ago, Go Hard said:

Good luck @GFX. It is a good thing you are reaching out. Never a bad thing to ask for help, especially in a great community like this.

I am not going in depth here because I think others have said some decent things already. What you want to do (imo) is to create a healthy lifestyle. That's pretty vague, I know. What I am saying is you want to get a weekly schedule which has a nice rhythm such as eating at certain times, exercising at certain times and resting at certain times. Get yourself a 50 cl bottle and empty it at least 4-5 times a day. You will progress fast whenever you unhealthy snack less and eat less fat. Intestion fat is a major problem for younger kids because their daily food intake isnt healthy at all. Eat 7 times a day, smaller portions instead of 3-4 times a day with bigger amounts. Your digestion cannot take in more then it can. So eating smaller but more frequently can help you take in what's necassery and get rid of the overload of calories/unneeded nutrional values.

Anyways, good luck with this. I will be on TS/forums/discord most of the times. I am not a expert at all. I am professional volleybal player in the Netherlands and are a PE teacher so I know a decent amount about exercising, but not the exact bodybuild and personal training shit type. ttyl gfx

thanks bro try speak to you soon.