Who you fighting first at a FOE irl meetup?

`SZN

2 hours ago, Go Hard said:

I wouldn't fight anyone. I would sip Belgium beers with all of you. Grab us some specials @Yentll? Cheers

lmao

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Lmfao weirdos I dare you to come to Sydney and try

you'd be on the ground crying before you could say foe

30 minutes ago, Light Mayhem said:

@SZN` always passive aggresive hope u have that same attitude irl bro catch these hands rl quick

i would give you a nuggy real shit and knock you smoooooooth the fuck out 

23 minutes ago, nolifeleft said:

lmfaoooo @SZN` wtf ? honestly Andrew that kid with that fucking accent jesus christ idk second..lol I'm pulling up with gang we gonna use tactics @T O B Yyou fucking idiot we needa get these niggas we talked about this we also toby pulling up with the playboy bunny himself @Fred because after that dude on ground homie gonna grab his girl and all hop in the suv and be out

I read this twice and I still don't know what it means 

send help

2 minutes ago, nolifeleft said:

bro its crazy shit u would never but the kids that I tagged like toby and Fred they get it perfectly and it fits right in their head how I'm saying it making it seem like wtf lol this dude its litterly anxiety run on thoughts that make 1/2 sentences but its made that way

LOOL

You kill me brother 

the real faker
15 hours ago, JAMZ said:

@Danny without a fucking doubt, would leave him in a much worse position than the last time I sent him to the hospital.

Secondly, without a fucking doubt the next kid I'd be curb stomping is @Bacon, this stupid fucking mexican bean bag needs to be put in his place.

Last but not least the third cunt would be this filthy tooth fairy wannabe @Heismberg, this fucking brown dog doesnt even have a god damn country LMFAO, he thinks he can come to MY fucking country because jews took over his? fuck outta here with that shit u suicide bombing twat, on my life i would slump this rat.

Yikes

12 hours ago, Victory said:

not gunna lie, @Jordai

two reasons: 

guy is skinny as hell, wouldn't be a competition

amount of times we flamed eachother when we were 15, i kind of have to.

Skinny in 2018 pff, mate I’d hardly hit puberty when we first met no wonder I was skinny ya dafty 

15 hours ago, nolifeleft said:

lmfaoooo @SZN` wtf ? honestly Andrew that kid with that fucking accent jesus christ idk second..lol I'm pulling up with gang we gonna use tactics @T O B Yyou fucking idiot we needa get these niggas we talked about this we also toby pulling up with the playboy bunny himself @Fred because after that dude on ground homie gonna grab his girl and all hop in the suv and be out

l00000000l im game RT we gonna hop out and in that suv REAL QUICK

• 2 years later...