Wow No Wonder Eop Is Scared To Prep

Adhi

the real faker

The sad part about this is that eop ranks will look at these stats and instead of trying to better them, they instead will opt for damage control and avoid prepping us at all costs. This might be a good idea for them right now but in the long run it will just prove to their own members that eop's quality is still the same (inferior to Foe) and that they have remained stagnant as well as further annoying the quality members in eop who actually want to prep Foe.

If I'm being honest, in my time of being in Foe in my two spells here, the only time I was worried about eop was when Jamz and Leech were leading the clan who managed to go 3-3 in preps with us. They admittedly gave us a tough time with intense fights and even though our wins were more convincing and in the end we established ourselves as the better clan they still trusted their memberbase which must be admired unlike this current crop of eop ranks who wont even trust their members in the wilderness so they resort to bringing mains despite having numerical advantages nearly every week.

Any smart non-deluded eop member will appreciate the fact that their high pulling clan could have thrilling high opt preps with us on a weekly basis and if so, should question the capability and intentions of their hierarchy until they finally demonstrate trust in their own members.

Edited by msixtynine