~ :: I--I-Il--I's BH/PVP Video VI (#6):: ~

Jesus

Posted Image

All PKing and editing done by myself. After a long break of videos, I bring to you my 6th BH/PVP Vid.

Enjoy, comment, rate, subscribe! More videos coming VERY soon! (Next up: Rock Japside's 3rd PK Vid)

Posted Image

YouTube HD:

Youtube Reg:

Stats In The Video:
60 Attack
99 Strength
1 Defence
85-86 Magic
75-78 Range
43-45 Prayer
78-79 Hitpoints
76-77 Combat

Posted Image

Music Used:

"My Apocalypse Intro" By Metallica
"Bite To Break Skin" By Senses Fail
"Lungs Like Gallows" By Senses Fail
"You Were the King, Now You're Unconscious" By Atreyu
"Paranoid" By Megadeth

Programs:
Sony Vegas Pro 9.0
Hypercam 2

Thanks For Watching!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Jesus

• SkidooosH

• edd|tr33s

Mucca|Blackops

#1 barcode pureĀ  ^_^

really good dds specs and nice because you had some hybrid clips in there 10/10

only thing to improve on is range+hp now

Thanks everyone, and yes I'm totally focusing on range/hp right now. All the hybriding clips where from the last few days. I was pure dbolting just to get at least a little variety in the vid :)

Next video probably won't be until 94+ Magic and 90+ Range.

Like the Senses Fail, and that bit where you moved the inv to the left side of the screen showing your mouse movements was awesome in my opinion. not sure if other people have done it, but that's the first i've seen.

Edit: sux you changed ur name, the barcode was awesome and now it's impossible to switch back to it

Like the Senses Fail, and that bit where you moved the inv to the left side of the screen showing your mouse movements was awesome in my opinion. not sure if other people have done it, but that's the first i've seen.

Edit: sux you changed ur name, the barcode was awesome and now it's impossible to switch back to it

Thanks for the feed back ^_^ And I've never seen anyone else edit like I do, so maybe I am the only one :p

If you had a double spaced username to begin with you can change back to it. I can change back to I--I-Il--I on Jan. 11th Ā ^_^

Yh was ok mate, you really should get higher mage and or range though, just blitzing loads made it abit boring. And ofc relying on specs.

I heard that jagex tricked players, if you aren't able to make the username as if it was a new username, then you can't change back to it. happened to alot of people o.O

I heard that jagex tricked players, if you aren't able to make the username as if it was a new username, then you can't change back to it. happened to alot of people o.O

Several of my friends changed back to their double spaced names.. Example: Criti--Sh0t

Thanks for the replies everyone. :)

• 2 weeks later...