Runescapes richest players

Eppl

Yo i thought some of you might be interested in seeing some of the richest players ever in runescape, the real ones

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the single richest player in whole of rs history confirmed by friends, people who knew him at the time is..

Posted Image

The guy aboves name was Pker Tdm, he made his money from phat duping; so im not sure if you can really call him the richest as he cheated. His bank is worth ~80B

These are definitely 100% genuine banks, most people are banned now. I believe most of them made theyre money from staking

Anyone else got any more :o?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eppl

• Berniej

• gfdgfd

• SkidooosH

Guest Emote|Muse

pretty shitty fake

I do wish you would read it, he phat duped it in classic. It is not fake

Because claiming they duped in classic changes the fact that there's no shadow under any rare and there is under any non rare?

You're fucking dull.

pretty shitty fake

Because claiming they duped in classic changes the fact that there's no shadow under any rare and there is under any non rare?

You're fucking dull.

oh

Guest Emote|Muse

pretty shitty fake

You're fucking dull.

oh

Hmm. That's a bit strange actually. I'll wait for my friend to get back on lol he's the one that told me the original one was fake.

pretty shitty fake

You're fucking dull.

oh

Hmm. That's a bit strange actually. I'll wait for my friend to get back on lol he's the one that told me the original one was fake.

I get prooven wrong so i make up aload of bullshit.

pretty shitty fake

You're fucking dull.

oh

I get prooven wrong so i make up aload of bullshit.

epic win too pur3,

Heh I sold Duke Freedom my white partyhat for 6m shortly after RS2 came out. Then he got banned a few days later for RWT.

Most of these people were stakers who got banned for RWT or X-logging while staking. R2Pleasant still sells gold lols.