• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adolesc3nt

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• watch me tb

There has never been a war between the USA and today's Europe....... lol? Love how all these americans talk about war this war that, if i remember rightly, we have been on your side in every war, and it was a joint effort, and still is, so shutup with the wars. jeez.

as in only english footballers (soccer players) and not american footballers (handegg players)

Because only English people play football amiright?

Calling footballers 'feild fairies' is fucking stupid, 'English' football and American football are different sports, its like saying 'Darts is for people who are too weak for shotput'.

as in only english footballers (soccer players) and not american footballers (handegg players)

Because only English people play football amiright?

Calling footballers 'feild fairies' is fucking stupid, 'English' football and American football are different sports, its like saying 'Darts is for people who are too weak for shotput'.

you're not geting what im saying. Im saying that soccer=english football. Not talking about english footballers as in footballers from england. Im talking about english footballers as in soccer players. Soccer was invented in England right?????????????? And i think that your football is better than our football. Our football is fucking boring. You get about 15 minutes of actual game play per hour. And you cant fuck up english football with comercials. Here I have seen them take a comercial break, come back, and then take another comercial break without even having another play. Ive got nothing against soccer.

Look back to where I quoted you, you said 'only English players..' even though hundreds of other countries compete with us & each other, soccer was invented in Asia & England aren't even that good of a football team.

Either way, both types of football are shit, lets agree to just enjoy darts (best sport ever, and doesn't have a single advert), drink AUS beer & hate France.