Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

"God did not create man, man created God."

olddddddddd

"Man created God in his own image..."

Seriously, oldest Atheist bumper sticker ever.

I believe religion was just made to comfort people who feared death

Not to mention it gave those in power something they didn't have before. What better to control primitive people?

"Why should you obey me? WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE THE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL MIGHTY GOD ON MY SIDE! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

THEN PROVE ME WRONG! PROVE THAT GOD HIMSELF DIDN'T APPOINT ME TO RULE!

Oh... you can't, can you? So shut up and bend the fuck over. Time to take your medicine."

Great scam to be honest. If it wasn't so morally repugnant, I would have alot of respect for the brains it took to think of it.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if there was a heaven/hell, would insects/animals go to heaven when they die, or just die, and their lives are over for eternity.  Everything is gods creation supposedly, so why would god discriminate against all of his other creations and favor humans, why isn't there anything in the bible saying that insects and animals have the same destiny as mankind?

olddddddddd

Not to mention it gave those in power something they didn't have before. What better to control primitive people?

"Why should you obey me? WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE THE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL MIGHTY GOD ON MY SIDE! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

Oh... you can't, can you? So shut up and bend the fuck over. Time to take your medicine."

Great scam to be honest. If it wasn't so morally repugnant, I would have alot of respect for the brains it took to think of it.

i dont really get what you are saying cuz that only happend in the olden days we vote for rulers now we dont appoint them cuz god wanted them to be. If you think you know everything then i would like you to research why god is real and why evolution is fake see the other side of the conflict.

Murder He Wrote

Karma, what you just said made no sense at all i hope you know.

i can see how you were trying to, but what you were responding to, wasn't what you thought..

Murder He Wrote

Prove that he does? you will fail, therefore he doesn't exist?

rofl are you an idiot? can't you see you can just turn that back around?

Prove that Elvis is dead, you'll fail, therefore he's alive?

olddddddddd

i dont really get what you are saying cuz that only happend in the olden days we vote for rulers now we dont appoint them cuz god wanted them to be. If you think you know everything then i would like you to research why god is real and why evolution is fake see the other side of the conflict.

What do you mean by "research why god is real"?

I have said nothing about Evolution. Atheism and Evolutionism aren't reliant on each other. Rejecting the completely ridiculous idea of a Deity doesn't mean you have to have a theory as to how the world was created..

That's like telling me, a person who finds rape immoral, something like this:

"Oh, so you think rape is immoral, do you? Well, do you have a way of humanly stopping rape offenders from attacking women? You DON'T? HAHAHA.

If you don't have a way of correcting undesirable behavior, your view really doesn't matter, NOW DOES IT? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Which of course, is complete bullshit.

What else do I need to know? There is no proof for the existence of a God. None. At all. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. That would be enough for any other delusion.. why is this one so special?

This topic reeks ignorance and stupidity; any hope of legitimate arguments are long gone. Therefore, I declare a closing of this topic. You can find my arguments on page 1-3.

No.

all religions were created by clewer people to answer the stupid peoples questions, to give them a reason to do whatever the clewer people wanted them to do. now people just believe in em because thats how they were raised (ofc theres alot of exceptions)

bout 1/3 of all people has no religion

then theres most of the rest who are catholics, protestants, all christians really, then theres muslims, all thise are from the same book, just re-written to fit their own culture etc.

then theres alot of minor religons, and some religions made up to make money, sum just to be a part of something etc.

all of it is bullshit as i see it.

especially if you looke at the bibel and the koran (the muslims book)

made out of the same book, all same storys etc muslims just doesnt believe that jesus was gods son, but just a prophet.

Your awful grammar and spelling lost you all of your credibility.

Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties. Saying that the universe was formed by natural causes or the "big bang" without any help from a higher being is like saying that a cake can bake itself without anyone doing it.

If we actually look at religion and science they do not have to contradict, the "big bang" theory is not an athiest belief. Why could God not form the universe by way of the big bang? Why could God not create species and life through natural selection? All in all there has to be some form of a higher power, which religion you believe in is your choice, I myself am a Christian. But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

Also to whoever said there is no higher power but also thinks that we are somehow re incarted and have multiple lives as different life forms is the dumbest person on these forums.

"I don't know, therefore there's a higher being."

I think that's a very good example of insanity, don't you agree?

Even if you wrap your mind around that, how could you POSSIBLY be a Christian? You seem like a mildly reasonable person. I can respect a Creationist as a extremely misguided person, but when Creationists go into a specific delusion... it starts to get sad.

There's alot a Christian has to swallow. There's alot of abuse that goes into corrupting a person's mind like that. Anyways, yeah, I have alot of posts about this, look back a few pages and you'll find them.