Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Nightmare Zone [Absorption Method] [99% AFK] [Autoclicker]

Prepping

too bad i cant use nmz but nice guide bro

i can tell you put alot of time into it

Thank you Andrew, could you tell me how to make a spoiler? Thanks a bunch.

too bad i cant use nmz but nice guide bro

i can tell you put alot of time into it

Thank you Andrew, could you tell me how to make a spoiler? Thanks a bunch.

[spoiler] whatever you wanna hide here [/spoiler]
EmmaWatsonn

been doing this since nmz came out m8 ur late af

you do realise you're not the only one in this community m8

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Used this for about a week and got 92-95 range and received a 1 day ban.

Guess I was running it too often? Any tips?

*Used your recommended clicker as well

Edited by Dinosaurz

Very weird. Have you changed the min delay and max-delay after every session?

I've done 65-86 strength so far on my new account and 55-99 magic. Also I've maxed out 70-99 str and 75-99 range on my previous pure with this method. I would really recommend changing the min and max delay, make sure the numbers are like 345 - 459 and whenever you pass a session (of 6 hours) change it to 332 - 478 or something.

Also make sure if you're around to move the cursor just a tiny tiny bit so you won't be clicking on the same pixel for 6 hours straight. 

I've done 65-86 strength so far on my new account and 55-99 magic. Also I've maxed out 70-99 str and 75-99 range on my previous pure with this method. I would really recommend changing the min and max delay, make sure the numbers are like 345 - 459 and whenever you pass a session (of 6 hours) change it to 332 - 478 or something.

Also make sure if you're around to move the cursor just a tiny tiny bit so you won't be clicking on the same pixel for 6 hours straight. 

Well I went for 6 hours straight today. No ban as of yet.

I've always somewhat monitored and I use super range potions as well. Changed the random click times as you suggested, as well.

Thanks for the tips.

How long do you stay on for? Do you do back to back sessions?

I've always somewhat monitored and I use super range potions as well. Changed the random click times as you suggested, as well.

Thanks for the tips.

Yes, I do back to back sessions. Whenever I'm almost @ 6 hours, I relog and just get back in there, for another 6. 

Thanks for the tips.

Yes, I do back to back sessions. Whenever I'm almost @ 6 hours, I relog and just get back in there, for another 6. 

Interesting. And you do it non stop? I'm scared to do more than a 6 hour session once every day/every other day since I got this 1 ban haha.

For everyone who thinks this is safe, it is not anymore, you will get perm banned, because jagex does now ban autoclickers, please delete topic :)

For everyone who thinks this is safe, it is not anymore, you will get perm banned, because jagex does now ban autoclickers, please delete topic :)

They have always banned auto clickers? I received a 1 day temp ban, but not perma. I am currently using this method using overloads so I have to cick a potion every 5 minutes. Still works and can be safely done. Just don't leave it on the same time delay or pixel for back to back 6 hour sessions (like I was doing) and you should be fine. Got 94 mage, 97 range and working on getting combat levels into the 90's with no issues.

• 4 weeks later...