Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Nightmare Zone [Absorption Method] [99% AFK] [Autoclicker]

Prepping

Hello All,

My name is Majorly, future-Applicant of Final Ownage Elite. 

I'm writing this guide with the awareness that others have already written Nightmare Zone guides, and yes, I know there is a lot information to be found on this forum of what I am about to explain. Though, there were some (future) applicants/members who needed help within the Foe Clanchat with this, so I've decided to write a guide.

If you follow this guide properly, you will be able to: Train for 6 hours in Nightmare zone. You have to only sip potions for 30 seconds every 50-60 minutes. (99.9% Afk-able!) 

What do you need?

• The most important thing: Absorption potions. They cost 1000 points per dose, you will need 25 (4)'s which means: 100.000 Nightmare Zone points: Get those points with normal NMZ (Pray pot method), it will be fast. After you've gotten 25 (4) doses, you will never ever have to use pray Potions again, because you will gain points in NMZ using your Absorbs.
    (If you haven't ever done Nmz beforehttp://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/92624-nightmare-zone-guide-and-pure-training-guide/ )

• Gear up, either melee/range. We are obviously auto clicking (I will come back to safe-autoclicking later in this guide!) Don't worry about your prayer bonus, you do not need it. Make sure to bring max gear for the best xp/hour.

• Dwarven rock cake (cooled down) http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarven_rock_cake

• Autoclicker: This is very important. I will recommend you the one I use, as it has random intervals and is very human-like. (IT WONT BAN YOU!) You are free to use the ones you prefer, I strongly recommend using the one I'm using, as it hasn't ever banned me on either of my accounts. I recommend using: Murgee's Random clicker (Google it, as I cannot put download links here!) 

If you've got everything we need, Let's continue.

​Setting up the auto clicker:

MAC: 

351s3mu.jpg

WINDOWS: 

2926u0l.png

Make sure your auto-retaliate is on.

hrho38.png

Set up quick prayers: 

1etme0.png  Select: Rapid heal and Protect from Melee. 

Recommended inventory set-up: 

(The prayer potion is for if you run into a problem. Will be discussed later!)

2iqmyd5.png

Getting into the game:
The following is to be performed quickly, otherwise it will NOT work. Be fast!

- Get in a game of Nightmare zone (Pay a host), I usually go for MTD hosts, USE HARD.

- As soon as you get in, start "Guzzling" down to 1hp with your rockcake. (You cannot die from a Rockcake)

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK YOUR QUICKPRAYER EVERY 5 SECS WHILE DRINKING ABSORBS WHICH PREVENTS YOU FROM GAINING HP, YOU HAVE TO STAY 1!

2cek8lt.png

- Once you're 1hp, drink absorption potions until it says 1000 here: Clicking separate potions is spammable.

vxg6x0.png

-Once you are 1hp and the Absorption counter is at 1000, put your auto clicker on with the Shortcut key you've set, it should be clicking your Quickprayers. You should be standing in this corner for optimal results: 

2ngvacp.png

Once you're set up, auto clicker is on and you're gaining XP:

- Set a timer (on your phone, computer, whatever) to keep time, see how long you last with 1000 absorbs.

- Make sure you go and check out your account in the time 1000 absorption doses lasts you.  (Usually 45-60 minutes)

Get back to your account, turn off the auto clicker with the shortcut key and Sip your absorption potions (Clicking separate potions is spammable) to 1000 and put your auto clicker back on. 

Problems you can run into:

- Your HP could go up to 2 (or higher) due to a number of reasons: The auto-clicker didn't work for a few seconds or you didn't click quick prayer while you were sipping absorption potions.

*What to do in this case: If you notice your HP is 2 (or higher) @ 1000's absorbs, just keep auto clicking but remember your doses will be lowering twice as fast as the usual rate (or faster depending on your HP is at that moment).

Once you get to <100 absorbs, be sure to look on your screen and be present.

Once you get to <20 absorbs , turn off your auto clicker, simply turn on your protect from melee, and Guzzle your rockcake again until you hit 1HP.

Once you're 1HP, absorb up to 1000 and turn your auto-clicker back on, voila. 

After 6 hours you will be logged out (It's the log-out timer) and you just simply repeat the process!

Several Q&A:

​Q: What Strength level do you recommend going to NMZ with?

A: From 65 I usually go there, You get 40k xp/hr without Strength potions at level 65. (60 Attack, Dscim!)

Q: What attack level should I have before I go there?

A:  You could go with either: 50 Attack: ancient staff/leaf-bladed sword or 60 Attack: Dragon Scimitar or Toktz-xil-ak with Berserker necklace.

Q: Does it help if I bring strength potions along? 

A: You could, but I'm trying to make this as AFK-able as possible for you, therefore I don't take them myself.

Q: How long does it take for 1000 absorb points to drain?

A: Rougly 60 minutes, Be sure to check after 45-50 minutes just incase.

​Q: Won't the auto clicker get me banned?

A: ​If you follow my guide properly, and use a human-like auto clicker (with intervals and delays), like the one I strongly recommended, you will NOT get banned. I've used clickers for 65-99 Strength/Range twice in there, I've never got a ban.

Q: Why do you use the Rapid Heal?

A: We're using Rapid heal to prevent our HP from going up. Therefore you flick it. This means the monsters can only drain your Absorb-points by 1 each hit.

Q: Why are we flicking our prayer?

A: By Flicking prayer we are preventing it from draining. Therefore we can last 6 hours in there, without having to drink prayer potions. 

If you have any questions/comments, please let me know so I can edit the post and improve the guide for others.

~ Written by iC Unit and Majorly.

Edited by Prepping
Removed Download Links

Sooooo... in order to do this i have to macro...

Will pass.

Guide is well put together though.

My apologies. Guide was high-on demand though, therefore I created it. 

Thank you for the kind words. :) 

You rlly cant get banned with this?

Ot; looks nice gonna read it now.

Can you also do this method with more then one acc at the same time?

Edited by Alcohol

I've gotten 2 of my previous pures 99 strength and 99 range with this method in NMZ, with the same auto clicker, hope that answers your question.

You can if you would use a ghost recorder, but it will be much more complicated to do/setup. I'm using my desktop computer at home to run it on when I autoclick, and I use my laptop to train my other pure. 

I've gotten 2 of my previous pures 99 strength and 99 range with this method in NMZ, with the same auto clicker, hope that answers your question.

You can if you would use a ghost recorder, but it will be much more complicated to do/setup. I'm using my desktop computer at home to run it on when I autoclick, and I use my laptop to train my other pure. 

You could use virtual machines for this, got 5+ accounts running for about a week or three atm.

Edited by Alcatraz