Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Nightmare Zone Guide and Pure Training Guide

Maining

Good guide. You can also bring ancient mace and mace spec on power surge's to save on ppots and make you last longer. Or SGS if you a big spender

Some things you can fix up on:

It's possible to do this on 50 attack and you shouldn't discourage people from doing so; I do it with 50 attack (and leaf blade) and make great gains.

Blowpipe + Steel darts > MSB

If you're ranging in NMZ you should really opt for holy sandals for the prayer bonus or ranger boots (although if you can afford these you should really opt for sandals).

Absorption potions are a good alternative to prayer potions. People tend to do this whilst ranging to minimise costs.

Using melee I tend to bring 20 prayer pots, 7 overloads and Gmaul (have enough cash in your invo for the booster then after you finished trading take an overload out). This set-up will have your last overload run over your last dose of prayer potion.

good guide though.

Edited by Ultama

It's possible to do this on 50 attack and you shouldn't discourage people from doing so; I do it with 50 attack (and leaf blade) and make great gains.

If you're ranging in NMZ you should really opt for holy sandals for the prayer bonus or ranger boots (although if you can afford these you should really opt for sandals).

Absorption potions are a good alternative to prayer potions. People tend to do this whilst ranging to minimise costs.

Using melee I tend to bring 20 prayer pots, 7 overloads and Gmaul (have enough cash in your invo for the booster then after you finished trading take an overload out). This set-up will have your last overload run over your last dose of prayer potion.

good guide though.

;}

good guide though.

Thanks for the feedback, with the recent blowpipe coming tot he game i believe that do be sick xp/h aye. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...