Maining

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nightmarezone

Nightmarezone is a minigame where you fight bosses you've previously killed during quests.

There are three different game modes, but in this topic i'll stick to just Rumble mode for big xp gains.

To start off, you'll have to put some money in the coffer at the entrance of the nightmarezone area. A hard game costs 6k each time you enter.

Rumble Hard

For the best xp/hour as a pure you'll have to fight the bosses from the following quests:

- Vampire Slayer

- Tree Gnome Village

- Lost City

- Fight Arena

- Grand Tree 

- Mountain Daughter (optional)

Hosts

Like most people, you'll have more quests completed than just the above. No worries, therefor people created hosts.

There are accounts in world 330, selling nightmarezone games for 20k per game.

They'll take you to a game with the above quests monsters for the best xp per hour.

There are hosts with Demon or Kendal, which stands for either Grand tree or Mountain Daughter completed.

Simply trade a host 20k, they'll invite you and enter the game. 

Training & Gear

To start off i would suggest you having either 70 range or 70 strength with 60 attack before you move to NMZ, else it's just not worth going there.

Range setup

This is what i wear when training range, if you're rich you can swap climbers for ranger boots or holy sandals.

You take msb with rune arrows instead of knifes as rune arrows give you +20k more exp/hour than knifes.

9d1c68e02c.png

And this is how your inventory should look like. Currently i'm taking 5/6 overloads per game.

c60aa9236a.png

Melee setup

Depending on your cash and whether or not you have a firecape. You can take a god cloak instead.

As a 1 def 60 attack, you'd take monk robes with d scim and holy book.

evjqD.jpg

As Chirp is 70 prayer, he takes 8 overloads.

People with 44-52 prayer should take 6 to 7 max.

evjpR.jpg

Credits to Chirp for taking the melee setup pictures

Rewards

Best thing to buy with your points are most likely the herb boxes, you can 15 of them once a day. Just open the boxes, identify the herbs and sell them separately. 

a5c70aa4fb.png

After your first game of NMZ ever, you'll be buying Overloads from the store for your next runs.

1e0c7aecc3.png

If you still have any questions or tips regarding this guide, feel free to post below or hit me up with a pm.

§Marc|Riem

Edited by Marc