Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Legends Never Die

Adhi

HRdVwXt.png

The Foe community racked up 100+ names on the previous survey which was impressive in such a short period of time. The people have voiced their opinions on whether we should open or not and it seems like for the most part many of them want to kick start Foe.

The commitment required to revive the clan is going to be outstanding but what I will say is that you guys do deserve a chance at reopening and with a selective few ex leaders will be willing to work with you guys.

Here is the main concern that everyone has, foe was built upon friends and people that genuinely enjoy one anothers' company, so that being said in order to go through with this successfully it will take everyone to come together and work as a solid unit. How can we do this you might ask yourself. Well its quite simple most importantly you post around on forums daily get to know the variety of people in the clan. The second most important is the teamspeak activity. You all have teamspeak and I am pretty sure you know a fair few members or other guests that are looking to join foe, just simply talk on teamspeak and get to know them better. Finally Irc activity which is probably the painstaking task for some... idk why but its not hard at all. You simply open up swift kit/ mirc and just connect to #finalownage idle in there talk to people easy and simple.

We will open applications in the next week or so. I will explain this further down the road once it is released.

Those are three tasks I ask you as a future member of Final Ownage Elite to do on a daily basis. That being said February 1st 2015, I will be looking forward to suiting back into battle with old and new faces of Foe.

There is 3 weeks of sitting around for most members that have maxed accounts so we will be doing a few preps here and there and mini wars. The only way to attend these events is for having the requirements. We will not be doing weekend trips until February 1st, which will be the first P2p trip! 

These are what the requirements might look like. So if you haven’t got them go get them as fast as possible. But just don’t stop at the bare minimum keep going for maxed. 

Melee Option: 40+ Attack with 90+ Strength & 80+ Range or Magic.
Range Option: 90+ Range & 80+ Strength or Magic.
Mage Option: 90+ Magic & 80+ Range or Strength.

Hybrid Option: Triple 82+ stats.
All of the options require 77+ Hitpoints

qrgksk.gif

Melee Option: 40+ Attack with 90+ Strength & 80+ Range or Magic.
Range Option: 90+ Range & 80+ Strength or Magic.
Mage Option: 90+ Magic & 80+ Range or Strength.

Hybrid Option: Triple 82+ stats.
All of the options require 77+ Hitpoints

those should be the reqs for this elite clan..................

Edited by Akahana