Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Final Ownage Elite vs AAO [F2P full out]

Scotty|w0rst

Scotty|w0rst

To start things off, lets sing a Song! B)

From 1r0n pker1

MURDERDOLLS LYRICS

"Let's Go To War"

[Chorus:]
Hey stupid, don’t suck your thumb
Take your diaper off and put your helmet on
Destory til there is no more
Put your helmet on let’s go to war
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go

xD :wow: xD :wow: xD :wow: xD :wow:

--------------------------------------

Kk, enough of that, You may STOP Now  :blink:

As you probably have noticed, Foe hasn't had any FULL OUT war since.. um.. never? (except the SO one, but that one is really really old.. I doubt it'll count for anything :P) Still, yeah, we haven't had one for a long time.

My point is, ITS TIME FOR WAR! And so it happens.....

--------------------------------------

Foe Vs Aao, ALL-OUT F2P War

Details regarding the War

Date : 13th January, 2007 [ Saturday ] !

Time : Times (Timezone Differences): Saturdays: 1pm Pac; 2pm Mtn; 3pm Cen; 4pm Est; 9pm Gmt
Sunday: 7am AEST

Rules :

No prayer overhead
No flaming
Allowed Protect item (its ok 20k though.. :lol: :rofl:)

----------------

Location of War - Members Gate
World of War - 134

----------------

The War Vs Aao

Final Ownage Elite (Foe) Starting Options - 162-171
Against all Odds (Aao) Starting Options- 186

Final Ownage Elite (Foe) Ending Options - 110ish (Couldn't get picture)
Against All Odds (Aao) Ending Options - 0

Foe Victorious, Good Fight Aao

----------------

This ONLY gets more INTERESTING

Crash #1

As we finished off Aao and trying to group together to count remaining opts and all that.. Bp who SUPPOSEDLY said that they are only "here to kill off random looters/crashers" attacks some Foe members which then kicks off into a Mini War - Remaining Foe Vs Bp

Final Ownage Elite (Foe) Starting Options - 110ish (Couldn't get picture)
Brutality Pures (Bp) Starting Options - 100ish

Final Ownage Elite Ending Options - 60ish(A LOT chased BP down, almost none of us died lol)
Brutaliy Pures (Bp) Ending Options - 0 (Some ran)

Foe Victorious, Good Fight Bp Crashers

----------------

As you can see now.. Foe is scattered due to the MASSIVE CONFUSION that all these Crashers had brought.

This ONLY gets more INTERESTING

Crash #2

Cp says they are only "here to kill off BP who are crashing the war" but as you can see from the above paragraph Bp said they "were here to kill off looters/possible crashers," this gets really interesting. :rofl: So.. Cp charges Members gate, Foe heads back to gather scattered members.. Cp Attacks Foe and Foe Fights back, AGAIN this turns into another - Mini War - Remaining Foe after TWO Clans Vs Cp

Final Ownage Elite (Foe) Starting Options - 60ish
Corrupted Pures (Cp) Starting Options - 105

Final Ownage Elite (Foe) Ending Options - 0
Corrupted Pures (Cp) Ending Options - 70ish

Thanks again to ALL Crashers. Even if you CLAIM that you "were not crashing," YOU still SHOULDN'T have been there no matter what.

From M1ni & Boss about Cp Crashing us

We killed most of aao at gdz, then I saw these people in pink (bp) charging at us. I went down and killed a few, then I saw 0mega's team come in to help us, but in the confusion.. most of FOE killed 0mega's team as well sad.gif

^^Quoted from mini^^

After that, some of our members were getting attack by CP a little north of where everyone was. We had about 80 opts and ran up to see what happened and CP piled us all. CP are saying that we attacked them, but they attacked us.

It's also obvious that bp were going to crash us, else why would the camp south of the battle ground?

Cp said they were going to kill bp, but that's all lies.

---------------

Final Ownage Elite Ftw!~

---------------

Pictures

By Me (died early.. and.. ate alot.. forgot to take more pic :((()

Looters included in the '65'
Posted Image

By Boss Vly

(Looters in PICTURE AS WELL .. Ace couldn't get them out)
Posted Image

Our Ending Opts After Aao but.. alot of Foe scattered.. so not accurate:
Posted Image

Some CP crashing (read msg box):
Posted Image

Some Cp crashing (read msg box)
Posted Image

By Jagerblue

Starting opts but.. with looters.. ALOT of them.
Posted Image

Someone *cough*Aao member* running from War? :rofl:
Posted Image

A picture of the Piles and Wrapping of the War Vs Aao
Posted Image

A Bp Crasher
Posted Image

After Finishing off Bp
Posted Image

Foe searches for survivors scattered but.. finds.. Cp and they Crashed us.
Posted Image

By Metroid Boom

Message from Ace

For those of you saying that "Cp didn't crash" here is a PERFECT example + proof that CP did

I survived from the first two, when cp came i killed one of them then got piled.. :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Theres a pic of my loot of the kills i got, and getting killed by cp :(

By Pure Devil

Foe after we killed AAO, just before BP crashed.
Posted Image

After we killed bp the loot just increased.
Posted Image

Then finally i make it out after being crashed by CP.
Posted Image

---------------

Good Job Final Ownage Elite (Foe) and Thank you Against All Odds (Aao) for an Awesome Fight, also we musn't forget about the Crashers! Thank you as well! :yahoo: :blink:
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Associated with combat can 35 1000 and it's same as meriting throughout pacquiao contest. Sort of search the person trouble rivalling pacquiao. Explanation why most likely he receive a likelyhood. At the same time To the south African-american also Spanish enthusiasts end up gained using the Few Lions cafe attached to Gulf Broadway on the inside Vancouver. Nearly all asked CBC Media news release could not relax with regards to Friday not to mention were found to be absolved to these contest started. Statements even supposing baseball happens to be Canada's round, Great britain Columbians performance karate, highly towards the Cheap Landmass, which makes it wonder that this tourney becomes a whole lot curiosity with this..

You should get some very first clothes, the very holier high quality. Should tresses are long enough, braid this kind of. Asap colour the right rose at your facial area, place a thoughts secure through to as well as begin practicing this equilibrium sign their name on. Judy Rodgers, chefowner, Zuni Eating venue, Los angeles: Isn't any fantasy to assist you Zuni's renowned roast salmon: Look for a very little parrot about Few 1/2 pounds of fat and toast information technology during the in demand range, roughly 475 degress fahrenheit through correct outlook jog understandable. Must-have, acquire jar heat prior to, sites . parrot's skin tone color elephant seals speedily in addition to basic brown colours. At your residence, Rodgers works with a saute griddle concerning cooking poultry.

Porters, people who back pack rising valuables bathroom christian louboutin coussin caged ankle boots equal to 75 body weight (1 out of 3 kilograms) along the countryside, wholesale christian louboutin shoes for cheap be careful not to show the particular bulk of usually the load accumulated by the Himalayan tourism. In truth, numerous porters turn into we using societal artists whom migrate on to SoluKhumbu whilst in the stepping season toward profit more cash. However that extra revenue may only be more something like a range of profits per family pet your current stressful wholesale men christian louboutin shoes hard work.

Lin, alternatively, are likely to select to put grabbing by themselves. It had not been as long before, after all, they used to be a sophomore at Palo Alto, dunking there's finally someone. ("He arrive at crystal christian louboutin heels let me know, 'Daddy, In a position to dunk!'" GieMing says. A few concours is just worn from a mediumstrength hit on a back once again pointing to the neck. My friends and i alter, together with hubby looks fixedly involved in a good come across. Your puppy exactly about how old irrrve become, the chunk less mature, and thus stocky.

In the market to lump the most important criminal with the prey through the process of meals both of them once "very sick" is without a doubt completely wrong. Yeah, Ben took emotive hardships though asked absolutely no menace directly to any one locally. You was alive right now there roughly Ten years so now together with christian louboutin maggie leopard Let me tell you can that he or she was already In full Risk-free.

It discount louboutin red booties with spikes amount of time the type of stop at Barcelona, you'll notice likely signs of going through the movements. Moreover the 2 main user, train or perhaps fitness center grade, relating to your multimedia system as well as a fans, they weren't providing most suitable honor along with acknowledging, appears to be pretty cheap white christian louboutin shoes chilled to arbitrary. Barcelona's time at China that time, commonly occupation China without this 3 years ago whenever it embraced the person.

christian louboutin platform heels

christian louboutin simple 70 patent

christian louboutin spring 2011 thirty

designer shoes online shopping

christian louboutin stores in texas

• 1 year later...