• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinz|Unspeaking

• I Xx Xx Xx I

• Devlz

• Torell

Lol "#1 gs pure" come on no1 can say that their definitively the best but hey if it gets you views it's all good I guess. I'll release my new gs pure video sometime soon we can compare who's "#1" lol

Edit: Just watched the video wasn't #1 godsword pure material tbh you got skills but not enough to self proclaim yourself the best :) I'll watch out for the next video bro gl

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pking! Very good switches and whatnot. What seems to be ubiquitous in this day is the over-editing of videos. You don't need all of those effects! They hurt eyes! I also disliked the disrespect shown in the video to the other pkers. I don't know all the circumstances, but it seems like you would randomly call people idiots or morons. Give them some respect, they're out there doing the same thing you are. They deserve respect if they have worked to get those stats to be at such a level.