• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• DeltaPapa

• Dripz

• Insecurities

need more info on routines or workouts not just foods m8@

Oh. I posted a while back that currently just doing cardio and tracking it on some app on my phone. Didn't think ppl wud actually be intrested in finding out how far I ran today, and doing progress pics every 2 weeks. Don't see the point in every week.

If you're struggling to get protein why are you using semi skimmed milk and not skimmed? You can have double the milk and thus double the protein for the same calories with skimmed :s Idk how your protein is so low anyway, do you not even have any lean meats? It's not exactly expensive frozen, chicken, white fish, and don't u have whey?

Awesome man, make sure to keep being consistent on the gym, most of the beginners focus too much on other things and they forget that the most important thing is the consistency. 

Good luck and I'll keep track on this topic ;p well done so far

Personally I didnt think I was struggling with protein, but clearly other people do. Like i've got no muscle to lose anyway, or is there other reasons to take it?

The food pictures i posted was before mum went shopping so no fish, meat was in. Just tuna, cheese and milk. I know its cheap to buy, but being a student with no summer job, it makes a difference. Did buy some 0 fat yogurt which is awful and almonds.

If you don't have muscle to lose and only care about fat, why are you eating all that 'bro food' lol just eat whatever you want but dont go over calories.. why arent u lifting anyway? you wanna be a skinny twerp?

Drank so much beer recently with it being the festival and the world cup. Feel pretty bloated.

Current weight is at 74.5kg

Insecurities

Drank so much beer recently with it being the festival and the world cup. Feel pretty bloated.

Current weight is at 74.5kg

atta boy.

Running up a hill to start a workout probably wasn't best idea

@@Insecurities does running up a hill help from purely a cardiovascular point of view? As it just made the rest of my workout shit lol

and this fkin heat with out eating was painful lol

Dunno was just trying different pre-loaded routes on mapmyrun this time

But in general I can only start with a hill. To end with a hill or a climb I have to run a lot further due to the road shape

Insecurities

Running up a hill to start a workout probably wasn't best idea

@@Insecurities does running up a hill help from purely a cardiovascular point of view? As it just made the rest of my workout shit lol

and this fkin heat with out eating was painful lol

Short answer: Yes. Any form of running does.

Hill running is something I would advise against if you aren't purely training for running though, if you're just looking to cut go for jogs and stuff so you aren't completely beat for your workouts. 

On days off from the gym it would still do you good to go for a light jog to get some exercise in.

Also, if you get tired of running, use a bike. It's much more relaxing for some but it also helps a lot, you burn a lot more than you think when you're on a bike if you push yourself. See if there are any biking routes where you can go on for a long time because biking in the streets is a pain in the ass.

Edited by Insecurities

Come to crossit spectrum in preston with me whilst you are at uni. It is 30% off for students. You will piss on your goals in no time

Come to crossit spectrum in preston with me whilst you are at uni. It is 30% off for students. You will piss on your goals in no time

Live 5 mins from there next year. Will make  an appearance or two

Alcohol ruins a proper cut. 

Tell me about it. I was going to drink spirits etc as very little calories, but then the supermarket done 2 crates of larger/cider for £20 and I brought 4 lol

Live 5 mins from there next year. Will make  an appearance or two

Alcohol ruins a proper cut. 

Tell me about it. I was going to drink spirits etc as very little calories, but then the supermarket done 2 crates of larger/cider for £20 and I brought 4 lol

Damn. I haven't drunk alcohol in like 9 months. This is when I'm fully focused on gains again after a break of a year due to some injuries and shit. Gained 9 kg last 5 months. Training natural obviously, only whey.

I found it so weird when I went to the states and was able to buy alcohol in the grocery store lol, you have to buy it in a Liquor/Beer only store here. 

Cycled this earlier. No idea about calories burnt but holey fk I was nackered and thighs were burnt. Played beach football for a bit after (got lift home lol)

6f3c7d7f2a.jpg

Good job you blanked out the area of the isle of wight you lived on, someone might have gotten on a ferry and came burgled your house