Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Not another gym log...

Skidddz

I'm Dean/Skidddz Jr, decided to make a log to keep track of everything in once place, got about 15+ notes on my iPhone with random shit that I write down. Anyway, I stopped going to the gym for about 6 months, just fell out of routine and have recently started up again now so I'm gonna just post what I do and compare in a few weeks to see the changes.

I used to play football at a professional club but never used to lift so my legs were slightly over developed  in comparison with my upper body, not sure if they've evened out now, will be able to tell in a few weeks  I guess.

Current stats: 

• Height: 6"1
  • Weight: 87.3kg
  • B.F: 12%
  • (Don't have measurements of my chest/arms/legs etc, may decide to add in in future with pics)

Current goals:

• 90kg
  • 10% B.F - Got about a half inch layer of fat over my stomach which is hiding my abs from really being well defined and giving that cut look,  they are they underneath but I want em to come out to play, If 10% B.F isn't enough may go lower, but I'd prefer to stay around that mark.

Hoping to get these by the time summer is in full swing, you know why.

Current routine:

• Monday: Chest + Triceps
  • Tuesday: Core/Cardio
  • Wednesday: Back + Biceps
  • Thursday: Rest
  • Friday: Shoulders 
  • Saturday: Legs
  • Sunday: Rest
  • I do a ~30 minute core workout every morning, nothing too strenuous, just to wake me up with a bit of a pump.

Diet isn't too strict right now, still figuring out what's best for me but I generally hover around 2700Kcal on average, will soon get this sorted and work out my macros etc.

Let me know if you got any tips on losing body fat in isolated areas

Legs:

8u0eW.jpg.png8u0dj.jpg.png

8u0e1.jpg.png 

Body shot: 

Month between these pics

90b9j.jpg.png

90aVR.jpg.png

Back:

xwxCMmOl.jpg?2.png

20/06
Finished first cut, wasn't as strict as I should have been, missed a few days of gym to laziness etc, diet wasn't being recorded properly but oh well, a start is a start.

• Started 87.3kg 12% bf
  • Ended 86kg 10% bf

Going to bulk for a while now, end goal is 90kg 10bf after cut, but I'm not sure how long that'll take or how plausible it is. Currently hitting some decent weights (for me anyway), decided to cave and train legs cause fuck it why not.

Edited by Skidddz
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Skidddz

• k or as i

• Insecurities

good luck sir, idk how your schedule is, but early morning runs don't hurt. ( Multiple miles/km meaning early morning run )

Edited by Edible Fun

good luck sir, idk how your schedule is, but early morning runs don't hurt. ( Multiple miles/km meaning early morning run )

Used to go for early morning runs, yeah can't see it hurting getting back into them but the effort of waking up :'(

No such thing as isolation area fat loss unfortunately.   Hit up some HIIT with a small deficit and only time/consistency will factor into your goals of getting lean.

You're probably looking at around 2200 calories on cut being 6'1 (quite a small deficit) and around 3k for a clean bulk (small surplus) in terms of your diet.

Split looks okay.

Work out whether you're going to bulk or cut first.  Get your diet down.

2700 cals and you wanna cut? :s

Shoulders on one day? They don't take long at all, could throw them in with legs and have another rest day/cardio

2700 cals and you wanna cut? :s

Shoulders on one day? They don't take long at all, could throw them in with legs and have another rest day/cardio

Trying to build some more muscle first, don't want to go like 3k+ and have loads of excess to cut afterwards, I know it's not the proper way to do it but Im seeing if a less heavy calorie intake will save me some work later on.

Generally I build muscle super easily, pretty godlike genes if I do say so myself

Insecurities

You'll be in the gym for 20 minutes if u only do shoulders one one day. As someone else suggested, pair it up with legs or something else.

Looks good tho, needs pics.

Good luck reaching your goals.

Not sure what you do in the gym but my shoulder day isnt just made up of doing upright rows and military press, I do quite a few exercises so I'm not just working my deltoids but strengthening my stabilizers etc too. Had some problems with my shoulder so I just repeat the exercises I went through with my physio when I damaged my rotator cuff.

20 yrs old, 6'1, and around 175 lbs.

12% bodyfat

Thats a nice build.

I am 19, 6'0, and around 175 too. I am 15%

Post pics when you can, helps with the log.

20 yrs old, 6'1, and around 175 lbs.

12% bodyfat

Thats a nice build.

I am 19, 6'0, and around 175 too. I am 15%

Post pics when you can, helps with the log.

Think my weight in lb is like 190+ 

Legs: As of 30/04/2014

8u0eW.jpg.png8u0dj.jpg.png

8u0e1.jpg.png

Excuse the shit camera quality, couldn't really get the right angle for any proper body shots so I'll wait til I'm at the gym with someone or something like that and get them to take the pics.

Edited by Skidddz