Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Not another gym log...

Skidddz

Started bulking last Monday, gonna post some pics of progress monthly. Being strict with diet for the first time really so I expect some gainsss

edit: updated front page w/ pics and some chat

Edited by Skidddz
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• DeltaPapa

• Skidddz

• Insecurities

mirin physique

Cheers pal

Can anyone give me a few exercises to work out lower back a bit more? or even mind posting what your back routine consists of? Whenever I finish doing back I don't get the same feeling of fatigue as say doing chest.

d14bb95c57.jpg.png

Morning's bike ride (rode there and back), was quite nice in the sun, rode to the park then did a body weight workout with my gymnastic rings, I advise anyone who doesn't have any to get some, they are alot of fun and you get a wide range of exercises to do on them.

Keeping up with my macro intake religiously so far bulk is going well

Saw one guy deadlifting yesterday with what I assume was his 1RM, did about three sets before moving on.. I always thought doing your 1rm wasn't as good for training compared to 3 or 5RM sets.

Opinions?

Saw one guy deadlifting yesterday with what I assume was his 1RM, did about three sets before moving on.. I always thought doing your 1rm wasn't as good for training compared to 3 or 5RM sets.

Opinions?

It's not, doing 3 1rm sets is stupid lmao, especially for the deadlift, I hope hes not deadlifting again this week

1RM attempts should only be 1RM attempts in training unless you're at a competition.   As my nigga mr @@Dog said, hopefully he isn't dead lifting heavy for a while again.  Deload weeks are important after training heavy.

• 6 years later...

Our bodies are nearly the same I'm just 6'2 1/2. I'd focus on making your ab work outs a little more difficult to start shredding.. It's mainly about your diet to reflect a 6 pack.