• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Ikz

• Dog

• k or as i

Top Posters In This Topic

BACK TO THE NORMAL WEIGHTS

decided to try to finally start hitting weights i was doing pre-injury, gave it a go but it was pretty tough i'll admit, low rep counts for some and I drop setted almost every set in order to feel the same burn as completed sets

chest flyes

145 x 15

160 x 12

175 x 9

tricep dips

bench press

145 x 10

165 x 7

145 x 8 (realized I had the wrong bar on but the damage was too late to fix so i dropped the weight)

tricep pushdowns

130 x 12

145 x 12

160 x 12

incline bb press

35 x 10

30 x 8

40 x 7 (reduced angle for last set)

flat db press

45 x 10

50 x 8

55 x 7

tricep pulldowns

42.5 x 10

47.5 x 9

pyramid from 47.5 to 27.5

/rest

first day back to normal weights and this morning i'm feelin it hard, missed the doms, feels good mayne. 

except now i have a cold and i cant breathe

Edited by Ikz

u like pre-exhausting ur chest b4 u do compounds?

lol, if ur natty don't ever do that shit

otherwise

Don't do it whether you're enhanced or natty....

Ikz you really need to stop doing isolations before compounds lol.

bit of a history/current i suppose

starting weight 128lbs

current weight 154lbs (empty stomach)

5'10"

beginning:

bench - 90lbs

squat - 95lbs

dl - 105lbs

current:

bench: 155lbs (not max but last set)

squat - 225lbs

dl - 205lbs

everything else has obviously increased, i'd say my biggest improvements are flat db press, tricep pulldowns, reverse flyes and shoulder press

• 3 weeks later...

160lbs looking to bulk up to about 170 before the spring really sets in then I'll try a much leaner diet and add more HIIT to routine 

• 2 weeks later...

been off for a week now with what may be toxic blood poisoning or another form of chemical intake from work, I had 5 vials of blood removed today and sent off for testing hoping to hear back by monday, need to get this shit out of system so I can get back to lifting heavy things. 

• 2 months later...

After 4 months with heart problems and illness I joined the new gym that opened here in town ready to hit the weights again boys

Lost about 7 pounds over the course of 3-4 months, for many days I could barely stand for a few seconds before needing to sit down but I've been on blood pressure managing pills which are keeping me in tow until I attend my final heart test coming up.

Luckily this gym is 24/7 and I can go in the dead hours of the night to get the best workout without having to wait for machines to be open

last image taken a few months ago. looking to surpass this a quickly as possible to get back on track to hitting my goals for college in september. obvious lowpoint is chest/shoulders which I'll try and focus on. 

Edited by Ikz

Get training on those legs bro :)

just for this guy

LEG DAY

curls 

130 x 12

150 x 10

170 x 10

squats

155 x 10

175 x 9

195 x 6

^ as you can see 4 months of laying in bed does terrible things to your leg strength and flexibility 

leg extensions

110 x 15

130 x 15

150 x 12

leg press

330 x 10

350 x 10

370 x 10

except here

calf raises

180 x 10

200 x 10

210 x 7

I'd of done kickbacks but this gym doesn't have it so I'll have to improvise next time I go see if they have straps 

also did laying ab exercises as their crunches is uncomfortable and some hyperextensions but nothing special apart from getting flexibility and core strength back up to par

Arms and chest are great. Maybe a bit more legs indeed, all I can say. I need to work on my chest and legs more lately. Had some annoying foot injury which kept me from doing squats and shit. Keep it going mate.

Edited by Bjothur

Get training on those legs bro :)

just for this guy

LEG DAY

curls 

130 x 12

150 x 10

170 x 10

squats

155 x 10

175 x 9

195 x 6

^ as you can see 4 months of laying in bed does terrible things to your leg strength and flexibility 

leg extensions

110 x 15

130 x 15

150 x 12

leg press

330 x 10

350 x 10

370 x 10

except here

calf raises

180 x 10

200 x 10

210 x 7

I'd of done kickbacks but this gym doesn't have it so I'll have to improvise next time I go see if they have straps 

also did laying ab exercises as their crunches is uncomfortable and some hyperextensions but nothing special apart from getting flexibility and core strength back up to par

haha was just taking the piss should do some lunges variety