Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

ok real gym times with ikz now

Ikz

Revamping original post as stats are way outdated.

What I was including since Sept 2013 was a broken workout program with little knowledge of proper exercises and forms and I believe I've revamped my schedule and diet now to finally match a decent proper workout plan.

Current weight as of June 20 2014 - 160lbs/72.3kg

Current 1RM ~ :

bench 185lbs

squat 285lbs

leg press 510lbs

preacher 130lbs

deadlift 275lbs~ 

General schedule, fluctuates dependent on daily tasks or current health issues:

Day 1 - Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders

Day 2 - Chest, Back

Day 3 - Legs along with any fillers

rest

Repeat

average day 1:

preachers x 4

tri pulls x 4

bent over delt raises x 3

dips x 3 or to failure

incline hammers x 3

db shoulder press x 2/3/failure

tricep extensions pyramided to failure

others put in include: skullcrushers, seated tri press, incline curls, tri pushups

average day 2:

flat db press x 3

seated rows x 4

seated chest flyes x3 set with reverse flyes x3

lat pulldowns x 3/4

shrugs x 4

decline/incline press (currently dbs, will switch to barbell when gym gets proper rack for it)

weighted hyperextensions to failure

others put in include: one arm db row, pullups

average day 3:

leg press x 3 or 4 if can be achieved to failure

thigh abductors/adductors x 3 superset

deadlifts x 4

leg extensions x 3

leg curls x 3

calf raises x 3

squats x 3 (currently off squats due to injury)

pics:

FETRVoc.jpg

EmAebrU.jpg

the chicken legs which I'm focusing hardest on at the moment, I was always afraid of deadlifts and squats so my previous workouts didn't include them, now they're my biggest concern. 

jHeP1bY.jpg

Edited by Ikz
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Ikz

• Dog

• k or as i

Top Posters In This Topic

Good build but your chest and quads are not fitting your build you really need to start hitting them quads twice a week to match your upper body

Get a weightlifting belt for your squats and deadlifts it kind of starts to fuck up your lower back as your lifts get stronger

Edited by k or as i

Good build but your chest and quads are not fitting your build you really need to start hitting them quads twice a week to match your upper body

Get a weightlifting belt for your squats and deadlifts it kind of starts to fuck up your lower back as your lifts get stronger

my split as of 2 wks ago is chest/tris, bis/back/shoulders, legs, repeat. So legs are 2 or 3 times a week. 

You can tricep push down 200lbs? That's like 100kilos... but you only bench 25kilo dumbells? wtf

i bench 30s and usually only cable pushdown 40-50 kilos

tuesday september 3rd

gym was absolutely PACKED TO THE TITS. so many new people signed up today but some of the ladies id bang in front of everyone working out. time to start number hunting.

wide grip pull ups

bw x 12

bw x 9

bw x 7

reverse pec deck

85 x 12

100 x 10

115 x 10

cable bicep curls (was in pain cause i fucked up my wrists, currently wearing tenser bands or wrist straps)

32.5x12

42.5x10

47.5x8

seated rows

115 x 12

130 x 10

145 x 8

incline hammer curls

25 x 13

30 x 10

ds 20 x failure (12?)

lat pulls

85 x 10

100 x 10

115 x 10

deadlifts

135 x 10

175 x 10

205 x 9

hyperextensions

bw x 15

bw + 25 x 15

bw + 45 x 10 

absolutely shit day for back/biceps, got to the gym at 8:30pm was so packed there was literally a queue for each machine. didn't get to do side dumbbell raises because every bench was taken and i wasnt able to fit in to use the dumbbell rack as balance. people will be gone in a week though and I can get back to a regular routine. also tested a 1 rep max with deadlifts (275lbs, wasn't as hard as I thought I'm sure I could do 305 in a couple weeks)

Edited by Ikz

Yeah i know its 2 handed, still tho. Fuark

Probably a machine, or a bodged cable machine... I don't think huge ifbb probs could even pushdown that much

also lol at the above exercise ordering.

Edited by Dog

Probably a machine, or a bodged cable machine... I don't think huge ifbb probs could even pushdown that much

would of loved to do deads first but every bar in the gym was taken until 30 min before close. 

would of loved to do deads first but every bar in the gym was taken until 30 min before close. 

Not even just deads first, the fact that you did rear delts almost first, biceps randomly between back exercises? lol

Not even just deads first, the fact that you did rear delts almost first, biceps randomly between back exercises? lol

back/biceps same day. was a real half-ass day because it was so full, I'll go earlier today for legs. 

Edited by Ikz

i feel you on the cable bicep curls.

my wrists r so fricked from tennis+jacking off i cant even barbell curl 45 lbs without feeling it in my lower wrist.

but for some reason i can cable curl the whole stack with 0 pain and all bicep action.

my wrists r so fricked from tennis+jacking off i cant even barbell curl 45 lbs without feeling it in my lower wrist.

You not got a EZ bar at your gym?

they are heaven if u got shit wrists like myself

back/biceps same day. was a real half-ass day because it was so full, I'll go earlier today for legs. 

u still dont do bicep isolations inbetween back exercises rofl. do isolations last..