Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) - The Flexible Diet

Tris

it works but ppl are 2 lazy to put logs on myfitnesspal and weigh their food even tho it takes 5 seconds

lol at the people that claim they are doing IIFYM and don't have a kitchen scale, it's surprisingly common ffs

years ago before i started weighing my food properly, i was assuming that my standard breakfast contained about 100g of oats. brb bought a kitchen scale and it was more like 220g LOL.

or when people eye out  a table spoon of peanut butter. smh leewwl 

it works but ppl are 2 lazy to put logs on myfitnesspal and weigh their food even tho it takes 5 seconds

lol at the people that claim they are doing IIFYM and don't have a kitchen scale, it's surprisingly common ffs

years ago before i started weighing my food properly, i was assuming that my standard breakfast contained about 100g of oats. brb bought a kitchen scale and it was more like 220g LOL.

or when people eye out  a table spoon of peanut butter. smh leewwl 

rofl yep. brb not weighing like the most calorie dense food in existence, oops 200 cals over/under everytime 

• 5 months later...

I eat pretty much what I want, like bacon toastie with mayonnaise on white toast for breakfast and drink tea with biscuits each day for a snack while staying within my macros.

I'm 75kg at 9% bodyfat and I've been lifting for 4 years, bench 110kg x3, deadlift 140kg x2, squat 120k x4.

IIFYM works. You don't just eat what you want... You eat what you want IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS. How many times do people have to bash it without reading what it means? You can eat a pizza, chips, ice cream... But that just means you might be eating just meat for the rest of the day because you've had your daily intake for carbs and fat for example. Your body doesn't know the difference between fat from sweets to fat from bacon.

• 5 months later...

IF IT FITS IN YOUR MICROWAVE IIFYM is stupid and for lazy people who cant be bothered to meal prep LOL

uw0tm8?  I meal prep and use IIYFM religiously, son please.

• 2 weeks later...

I eat pretty much what I want, like bacon toastie with mayonnaise on white toast for breakfast and drink tea with biscuits each day for a snack while staying within my macros.

I'm 75kg at 9% bodyfat and I've been lifting for 4 years, bench 110kg x3, deadlift 140kg x2, squat 120k x4.

IIFYM works. You don't just eat what you want... You eat what you want IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS. How many times do people have to bash it without reading what it means? You can eat a pizza, chips, ice cream... But that just means you might be eating just meat for the rest of the day because you've had your daily intake for carbs and fat for example. Your body doesn't know the difference between fat from sweets to fat from bacon.

bench 110 for 3 but only DL 140 for 2, LOL if they are not E-stats.

agree with the kitchen scale thing, i use to use 2 portions of mixed fruit oatmeal thinking it was about 1 portion

Edited by k or as i
Ready Ok FOE

i use if it fits in your macros but try to eat as 'healthy' as possible lol. its not like my diet contains a pizza everyday xD

• 11 months later...

it makes a lot of sense, and unless competing professionally what's the point of eating 100% clean all the time, need to enjoy life, and pizza...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...