Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Latest Uni Projects

o0 Thug o0

o0 Thug o0

i went from school to uni so now i am doing interactive media design with extra module in agile application development. its very cool if you want to be web designer ect...

They serioulsy look great, you better've gotten an A on it :|

What are you planning to go into after uni? Just out of curiosity.

I C0NN0R I

That's bloody awsome lol, i'm looking for an interesting course like that, can't find anything similar really. :(

i went from school to uni so now i am doing interactive media design with extra module in agile application development. its very cool if you want to be web designer ect...

well i wanted to be a architect after doing work experience at a architects office which i realy enjoyed but its 7 years at uni and im not realy sure if i want to wait that long :\ i enjoy graphics in school atm so i was thinking of going down a graphics route at university and im pritty good at graphics in school. i also enjoy web design aswell so im kinda stuck between the 3 :| lmfaooooo