don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

Hardest thing about lifting and try to get a size that I want is probably nutrition, getting the right amount of macros etc is one of the harder things im

Hence the quote "you do most of your training/growing outside of the gym" yet you still see people having 3 hour gym sessions..

Back at college on the 6th, gonna have to wake up at 5:30 for gym on days where im in from 9-5 cus I have work from 6-10 aswell lol

Hopefully this years timetable leaves me with time during the day waking up 5:30 is killer

Nice lol. Living with 2 fitness freaks next year so hopefully they will drag me to the gym too and I wont be giving up after 2 weeks

and the fact me and porks gonan go crossfit with Walli

Edited by DeltaPapa

having a hernia is a fuking kunt. waiting on surgery, getting worse and worse. can't do anything that uses my abs at all anymore. thought i'd be okay doing cable rows tonight and nearly passed out.. even then when ive had that surgery, on top of that i have bad haemorrhoids so can't deadlift, ha.. i think someone's trying to tell me something

Edited by Dog

Stupid question but just wondering lol.

You know how muscle growth steroids, if you stop taking them usually you will lose size etc, what happens with fat loss steroids if you stop?

@@DeltaPapa there isn't 'fat loss' steroids, Tren increases nutrient partitioning meaning more muscle is gained and I think it also converts carbs to glycogen before they have a chance to be used for fat storage, so you can lose fat on high calories and gain muscle because as far as fat is concerned the carbs are negated calories, again I said I think.. I'm not an expert on Tren I just know it is magical.. when you stop taking them nothing happens really lol, you'll just be back to normal in terms of fat gains.

@I Pk Virginz I think it was £50.. not seeing the same vascularity I saw with fuerza labs var but then again I'm a lot fatter atm

Stupid question but just wondering lol.

You know how muscle growth steroids, if you stop taking them usually you will lose size etc, what happens with fat loss steroids if you stop?

by fat-loss steroids you're prob referring to compounds like anavar/winstrol/masteron etc (not expecting u to know the names). the actual fat-loss that occurs from these is pretty negligible. but you will appear leaner due to less water-retention and increased vascularity/hardening/separation etc. and just the huge pumps in the gym. although even just on something like testosterone, you will lose a decent amount more fat than a natural guy simply due to the advanced nutrient partitioning.

easiest way to lose fat fast without resorting to dnp = a decent dose of pretty much any steroid (purely for muscle preservation) partnered with a large caloric deficit (1k+). and yeah if that anabolic is tren then you'll lose even more fat (imo not as much more as many think) and you may also recomp (gain muscle at same time).

also lmao at u calling him porks too, pls do irl

Insecurities

Hardest thing about lifting and try to get a size that I want is probably nutrition, getting the right amount of macros etc is one of the harder things imo

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

First pouch of protein finished, had strawberry shortcake this time any recommendations for other flavours?

No chocolate stuff pls I hate the taste of it

First pouch of protein finished, had strawberry shortcake this time any recommendations for other flavours?

No chocolate stuff pls I hate the taste of it

myproteins pineapple is actually quality. providing you want it with water.

if you're gonna get a 5kg bag you might want another normal milkshake flavour on deck though. i always have 2 flavours to choose from.

although i usually just get the cheap as shit olympushealth stuff, bought 3 5kg tubs for like £75 a while ago. 

I won a free 5 lb syntha-6 strawberry milkshake tub and it's pretty damn good. I tried a cookies and cream packet and it tasted like ass.