Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

sodium affects blood pressure, I take salt pills because my blood pressure fluctuates too much and if I don't I get really light headed. 

Seeing as my blood pressure is normal, should I be trying to hit that goal? Are there any foods which contain high quantities of salt?

I never add salt to food, just pepper usually.

red meat is the first that comes to mind, and then obviously almost all fast food contains large quantities of salt. Sauces/gravies, pickled items like onions, pickles, olives, etc

or you can just add salt to things. 

@@DeltaPapa

Don't worry about sodium intake, if you have normal blood pressure then I wouldn't worry about it.  Rather track fiber and sugar. (change sodium to fiber in settings)

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck protein farts btw jesus they curse me.

@@Tris I started lifting recently and bought protein shakes also didn't realise how bad your farts are afterwards lol, smells like gone off egg for me

also this boards need to get more active, going to be asking a shit tonne of noobesque questions friends and dont feel like making topics for each one 

I'll try to answer a few ^

Pls don't

vQOpqeO.png

dat dere 23 pointerinos.

game knowledge > mechanics

after playing udyr for a while I've had to look at the map a lot more and call shots for my team, I've learned a lot about when to do baron, when to split/group etc. ty based udyr.

Ur in the wrong neighbourhood boi

Pls don't

Lets judge eachother equally: GO fuckk yourself bra, he is trying to get all kindz of gainzzzz and im just trying to helm him

Pls don't

Lets judge eachother equally: GO fuckk yourself bra, he is trying to get all kindz of gainzzzz and im just trying to helm him

doubt ur much help to any1

Pls don't

Considering I had to learn everything by myself for an year I wud say that I do have some experience in the matter, faggot :D

Pls don't

Considering I had to learn everything by myself for an year I wud say that I do have some experience in the matter, faggot :D

Yh alrite m8 going to the gym and doing 12sets of curls

Pls don't

Yh alrite m8 going to the gym and doing 12sets of curls

Na bra, that tmw joke is old af

My arms feel so disproportionate with each other, lift same weights and same reps but always struggle with left compared to right, right also feels bigger to me

Any tips on what I'm doin wrong or whether it is common etc